Veterans Memorial Building - Pleasanton
301 Main Street
Pleasanton, CA 94588
The Veterans Memorial Building in Downtown Pleasanton hosts a number of events. A Spanish Revival-style facility built in 1933 and rededicated in 2007, it holds up to 220 people. It has a large main hall with a wood floor, a stage and a commercial kitchen. It is suitable for receptions, fundraisers and large meetings.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus... Live! at Montgomery Theater
- Masha Campagne - Brazilian Jazz at The Hedley Club
- Heroes vs. Villains - Cabaret Night 2015 at City National Civic
- Amadeus at Hillbarn Theatre
- Eurydice at Lucie Stern Community Theatre and Center
- Color Fun Fest 5K at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Tet Festival - Vietnamese New Year Festival at History Park
- Is a Second Renaissance Possible? The Synergy of Arts and Sciences - Artist Talk at ZERO1 Garage
- Venus in Fur at San Jose Stage Theater