Veterans Memorial Building - Pleasanton
301 Main Street
Pleasanton, CA 94588
The Veterans Memorial Building in Downtown Pleasanton hosts a number of events. A Spanish Revival-style facility built in 1933 and rededicated in 2007, it holds up to 220 people. It has a large main hall with a wood floor, a stage and a commercial kitchen. It is suitable for receptions, fundraisers and large meetings.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- The Drowsy Chaperone
- The Boy Friend at Saratoga Civic Theater
- Triton Free Friday with The Gallowglasses at Triton Museum of Art
- Sunday in the Park with George at Lohman Theatre - Foothill College
- Museum of American Heritage A to Z - Exhibition at Museum of American Heritage
- Reclaiming Our Teens Workshop at India Community Center - Milpitas
- The Sheep and the Clover - Craft Workshop at Mountain View Public Library