Veterans Memorial Building - Pleasanton
301 Main Street
Pleasanton, CA 94588
The Veterans Memorial Building in Downtown Pleasanton hosts a number of events. A Spanish Revival-style facility built in 1933 and rededicated in 2007, it holds up to 220 people. It has a large main hall with a wood floor, a stage and a commercial kitchen. It is suitable for receptions, fundraisers and large meetings.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
- Jekyll and Hyde at Montgomery Theater
- Bomba Workshop with Live Music at MACLA
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Blossom Festival 2015 at Heritage Orchard and Warner Hutton House
- Chinatown, Strangers in a Strange Land - Film Screening at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Lunar New Year Celebration at History Park
- Loose in Some Real Tropics... Robert Rauschenberg's Stoned Moon Project - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Shrek the Musical at Morgan Hill Community Playhouse
- Shop, Gallery, Studio... The Art World in the 17th and 18th Centuries - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium