Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- FanimeCon 2014 at San Jose Convention Center
- Arts Splash - Open House & Student Art Festival at Montalvo Arts Center
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show 2014
- Jim Dine and Claes Oldenburg... Transformations of the Ordinary - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Santa Teresa Certified Farmers' Market - Saturdays
- Palo Alto Festival of the Arts
- Monty Python's Spamalot at Montgomery Theater
- The Honest Landscape... Photographs by Peter Henry Emerson - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Amadeus -- Extended Run! at City Lights Theater
- Nikkei Matsuri 2014 - San Jose Japantown Festival at Japantown - San Jose