Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Polish Festival in San Jose
- Chocolate Fest 2014
- Opera in the Piazza
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Russian Festival
- Holistic Arts Fair
- 2014 Olive Festival at Mission San Jose
- Anne and Mark's Art Party Gala at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row