Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- Wicked at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Brews and Blues at Wildwood Park
- Happy Birds Show
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Branded Funny Comedy Presents Ben Feldman
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Juan Gabriel at SAP Center
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Antique Autos in History Park at History Park
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row