Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- San Jose International Piano Competition Concert - Lunchtime at Trianon Series at Le Petit Trianon
- Jim Dine and Claes Oldenburg... Transformations of the Ordinary - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Palo Alto Festival of the Arts
- 36th Annual Downtown Family Parade
- The Honest Landscape... Photographs by Peter Henry Emerson - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show 2014
- Jake Shimabukuro - Ukulele Fusion Music at Bing Concert Hall - Stanford University
- Amadeus -- Extended Run! at City Lights Theater
- FanimeCon 2014 at San Jose Convention Center
- Kendra Shank and John Stowell - Jazz at The Lobby Lounge at The Fairmont San Jose