Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore - Screening & Author and Illustrator Talk at Evergreen Branch Library
- Shrek The Musical at Montgomery Theater
- Rabih Alameddine - Reading and Book Signing at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Seduction Art Exhibit - Opening Reception
- Palo Alto Festival of the Arts
- 55"... Images of Sea Level Rise - Exhibition at Hayward Shoreline Interpretive Center
- Flesh and Metal - SFMOMA on the Go Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Television... A History - Exhibition at Museum of American Heritage
- Weekly Picture Book Story Time at Linden Tree Books
- Arts Splash - Open House & Student Art Festival at Montalvo Arts Center