Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium
- Triton Free Friday with The Gallowglasses at Triton Museum of Art
- The Boy Friend at Saratoga Civic Theater
- Jekyll and Hyde at Montgomery Theater
- Museum of American Heritage A to Z - Exhibition at Museum of American Heritage
- Loose in Some Real Tropics... Robert Rauschenberg's Stoned Moon Project - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Hungarian Heritage Festival at Twin Pines Park
- Noteworthy Desserts at St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Los Gatos