Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Curtains at Saratoga Civic Theater
- Tet Festival - Vietnamese New Year Festival at History Park
- Eurydice at Lucie Stern Community Theatre and Center
- Color Fun Fest 5K at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- Family Science Days at San Jose Convention Center
- Museum of American Heritage A to Z - Exhibition at Museum of American Heritage
- Venus in Fur at San Jose Stage Theater
- Amadeus at Hillbarn Theatre
- Colors of Kauai Watercolors by Jan Grady - Exhibition at Viewpoints Gallery