Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Haunt History Park at History Park
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Pioneering the Valley... The Chinese American Legacy in Santa Clara Valley - Exhibit at Saratoga History Museum
- A Christmas Carol - San Jose Youth Shakespeare
- Sing a Story... The Magic Flute - Children's Opera Program (San Mateo) at San Mateo Main Library
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University