Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- Artists Observe Nature, 1600-1800 - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- 2014 Olive Festival at Mission San Jose
- Redwood City PortFest
- Chocolate Fest 2014
- Plaza Palooza - Family Entertainment
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival
- Pumpkins in the Park at Discovery Meadow
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Elton John at SAP Center