Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- Mountain View Art and Wine Festival - A Festival Like No Other
- Kings Mountain Art Fair at Kings Mountain Community Center
- Brews and Blues at Wildwood Park
- Los Gatos Park Dance at Oak Meadow Park
- Wicked at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Pool Side with Maxx Cabello Jr
- Monty Python's Spamalot at City Lights Theater
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Sunrise 2014 - Electronic Music Concert at City National Civic
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University