Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Navidad Para Todos - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph