Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- Downtown Ice - Sponsored by Hawaiian Airlines, Kristi Yamaguchi at Circle of Palms
- The Snow Queen at San Jose Repertory Theatre
- Around The Table... Works by Robin Lasser and Christopher Reynolds - Exhibition at San Jose Institute of Contemporary Art
- FanimeCon 2014 at San Jose Convention Center
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- Winter's Gifts: Joy - Holiday Concert with The Choral Project & San Jose Chamber Orchestra at Mission Santa Clara de Asis
- Hidden Heroes: The Genius of Everyday Things at San Jose Museum of Art
- Coney Island Christmas - Bay Area Premiere at City Lights Theater
- California Concerto Weekend Open Rehearsal & Final Concert at West Valley College Theater
- Cantor Arts Center Public Tours at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University