Lake Cunningham Park
2305 S. White Road
San Jose, CA 95148
Lake Cunningham Park's acres of open space and fifty-acre lake offer something for everyone. There is a par course as well as other trails for walking or jogging. Visitors can enjoy water activities such as sailing, boating and fishing. Barbeque picnic areas and many more park amenities are available.
There is a fee for parking.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
July 15, 2012
April 16, 2011
- Inside Rodin's Hands... Art, Technology, and Surgery - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Fremont Festival of the Arts 2014
- Bike Night - Bikers Against Child Abuse, Wrestling for Charity
- San Jose Jazz Summer Fest 2014 at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- Monty Python's Spamalot at City Lights Theater
- Cosmos Codex - Exhibition at MACLA
- Foster City Farmers' Market - Wednesdays at Peninsula Jewish Community Center
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Larry Brown at Improv Comedy Club
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square