South San Francisco Main Library
840 W. Orange Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Phone: 650-829-3860 | Fax: 650-829-3866 | Email
The South San Francisco Public Library opened in 1966. Its collection includes over 125,000 books and over 15,000 audiovisual materials (CD's, videos, DVD's, Books on CD and Books on Tape).
It regularly offers drop-in, free story times. Occasionally, craft activity follows story time. Children’s Librarians present age-appropriate stories, songs and fingerplays based around themes.
A parking lot is available.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- The Drowsy Chaperone
- The Boy Friend at Saratoga Civic Theater
- Triton Free Friday with The Gallowglasses at Triton Museum of Art
- Sunday in the Park with George at Lohman Theatre - Foothill College
- Museum of American Heritage A to Z - Exhibition at Museum of American Heritage
- Reclaiming Our Teens Workshop at India Community Center - Milpitas
- The Sheep and the Clover - Craft Workshop at Mountain View Public Library