South San Francisco Main Library
840 W. Orange Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Phone: 650-829-3860 | Fax: 650-829-3866 | Email
The South San Francisco Public Library opened in 1966. Its collection includes over 125,000 books and over 15,000 audiovisual materials (CD's, videos, DVD's, Books on CD and Books on Tape).
It regularly offers drop-in, free story times. Occasionally, craft activity follows story time. Children’s Librarians present age-appropriate stories, songs and fingerplays based around themes.
A parking lot is available.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus... Live! at Montgomery Theater
- Masha Campagne - Brazilian Jazz at The Hedley Club
- Heroes vs. Villains - Cabaret Night 2015 at City National Civic
- Amadeus at Hillbarn Theatre
- Eurydice at Lucie Stern Community Theatre and Center
- Color Fun Fest 5K at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Tet Festival - Vietnamese New Year Festival at History Park
- Is a Second Renaissance Possible? The Synergy of Arts and Sciences - Artist Talk at ZERO1 Garage
- Venus in Fur at San Jose Stage Theater