South San Francisco Main Library
840 W. Orange Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Phone: 650-829-3860 | Fax: 650-829-3866 | Email
The South San Francisco Public Library opened in 1966. Its collection includes over 125,000 books and over 15,000 audiovisual materials (CD's, videos, DVD's, Books on CD and Books on Tape).
It regularly offers drop-in, free story times. Occasionally, craft activity follows story time. Children’s Librarians present age-appropriate stories, songs and fingerplays based around themes.
A parking lot is available.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
- Jekyll and Hyde at Montgomery Theater
- Bomba Workshop with Live Music at MACLA
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Blossom Festival 2015 at Heritage Orchard and Warner Hutton House
- Chinatown, Strangers in a Strange Land - Film Screening at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Lunar New Year Celebration at History Park
- Loose in Some Real Tropics... Robert Rauschenberg's Stoned Moon Project - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Shrek the Musical at Morgan Hill Community Playhouse
- Shop, Gallery, Studio... The Art World in the 17th and 18th Centuries - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium