Your Events On LiveSV
Promote Your Event on LiveSV.com!
In addition, depending on the geographic location and the nature of the event, events may also appear on: San Jose Convention & Visitors Bureau's Team San Jose site, Content Magazine, City of Saratoga's Community Events, and other sites via special LiveSV widgets.
Teaching a class? Holding auditions? Looking for volunteers? Post your need on our Classifieds section.
Positive word-of-mouth is one of the biggest drivers of attendance! Consider asking your attendees to rate and/or review your event on LiveSV. Use the event listing in marketing collateral to drive engagement online, which in turn, drives our front page Top 10 Featured Events.
For more ideas regarding Marketing your event, email us at email@example.com.
Advertise With Us
For LiveSV advertising products and services, click here.
- FanimeCon 2014 at San Jose Convention Center
- Arts Splash - Open House & Student Art Festival at Montalvo Arts Center
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show 2014
- Jim Dine and Claes Oldenburg... Transformations of the Ordinary - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Santa Teresa Certified Farmers' Market - Saturdays
- Palo Alto Festival of the Arts
- Monty Python's Spamalot at Montgomery Theater
- The Honest Landscape... Photographs by Peter Henry Emerson - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Amadeus -- Extended Run! at City Lights Theater
- Nikkei Matsuri 2014 - San Jose Japantown Festival at Japantown - San Jose