Founded in 1945, the Association of Clay and Glass Artists is one of the country’s oldest and largest ceramics and glass nonprofit membership organizations, with over 500 members. Committed to promoting public appreciation, it provides opportunities for its members to exhibit and sell their work. To benefit the community, it offers workshops, educational programs, and public exhibitions in galleries, colleges and universities.
There are no upcoming events available for this organization at this time.
- Jekyll and Hyde at Montgomery Theater
- Bomba Workshop with Live Music at MACLA
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Blossom Festival 2015 at Heritage Orchard and Warner Hutton House
- Chinatown, Strangers in a Strange Land - Film Screening at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Lunar New Year Celebration at History Park
- Loose in Some Real Tropics... Robert Rauschenberg's Stoned Moon Project - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Shrek the Musical at Morgan Hill Community Playhouse
- Shop, Gallery, Studio... The Art World in the 17th and 18th Centuries - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium