Shape Our Shoreline Community Workshop - San Jose/Santa Clara Water Treatment Plant
Presented by San Jose/Santa Clara Water Treatment Plant at Central Park Library - Santa Clara
May 4, 2010
It’s time to rebuild the San Jose/Santa Clara Water Pollution Control Plant and consider new lands uses on its 2,600-acre shoreline site. Attend a community workshop to learn about the Plant Master Plan and share ideas on how we can make our South Bay shoreline a special destination by attending this workshop. Feedback on the public’s likes, dislikes, and improvements for each alternative will be collected during this workshop. The feedback will be used to create one final alternative plan.
The meeting is anticipated to run approximately two to three hours, and include a presentation and break out group sessions. There will be a series of three more Shape Our Shoreline Community Workshops in San Jose on May 8, Alviso on May 12, and Cupertino on May 19. For more information, call 408-975-2606 or visit www.rebuildtheplant.org.
- Miniature Worlds... Indian Court Paintings From the Collection - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- 17th Annual United Nations Association Film Festival at Aquarius Theatre
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival