Shape Our Shoreline Community Workshop - San Jose/Santa Clara Water Treatment Plant
Presented by San Jose/Santa Clara Water Treatment Plant at Central Park Library - Santa Clara
May 4, 2010
It’s time to rebuild the San Jose/Santa Clara Water Pollution Control Plant and consider new lands uses on its 2,600-acre shoreline site. Attend a community workshop to learn about the Plant Master Plan and share ideas on how we can make our South Bay shoreline a special destination by attending this workshop. Feedback on the public’s likes, dislikes, and improvements for each alternative will be collected during this workshop. The feedback will be used to create one final alternative plan.
The meeting is anticipated to run approximately two to three hours, and include a presentation and break out group sessions. There will be a series of three more Shape Our Shoreline Community Workshops in San Jose on May 8, Alviso on May 12, and Cupertino on May 19. For more information, call 408-975-2606 or visit www.rebuildtheplant.org.
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Pop Art from the Anderson Collection at SFMOMA - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University