Shape Our Shoreline Community Workshop - San Jose/Santa Clara Water Treatment Plant
Presented by San Jose/Santa Clara Water Treatment Plant at Central Park Library - Santa Clara
May 4, 2010
It’s time to rebuild the San Jose/Santa Clara Water Pollution Control Plant and consider new lands uses on its 2,600-acre shoreline site. Attend a community workshop to learn about the Plant Master Plan and share ideas on how we can make our South Bay shoreline a special destination by attending this workshop. Feedback on the public’s likes, dislikes, and improvements for each alternative will be collected during this workshop. The feedback will be used to create one final alternative plan.
The meeting is anticipated to run approximately two to three hours, and include a presentation and break out group sessions. There will be a series of three more Shape Our Shoreline Community Workshops in San Jose on May 8, Alviso on May 12, and Cupertino on May 19. For more information, call 408-975-2606 or visit www.rebuildtheplant.org.
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Anh Sao Dem 2 - Vietnamese Music at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- A Christmas Carol - San Jose Youth Shakespeare
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Latin Jazz Youth Ensemble of San Francisco at San Pedro Square Market