January 8-October 30, 2011
Children of all ages (and parents/caregivers) are welcome at Family Storytime. Songs, fingerplays, and longer stories are geared to children who are accustomed to storytime programs.
Space is limited. Please arrive early to find parking.
- FanimeCon 2014 at San Jose Convention Center
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- St. John Vianney Holiday Faire
- Winter's Gifts: Joy - Holiday Concert with The Choral Project & San Jose Chamber Orchestra
- The Snow Queen at San Jose Repertory Theatre
- Celebrate the Holidays Family Event
- Cantor Arts Center Public Tours at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- The Duke Ellington Nutcracker Suite at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Hawaiian Hula Holiday Open House
- Open Mic