SoulCollage with Julie Valentine
October 11, 2009
In this workshop, you will create SoulCollage cards and discover the amazing power in using collage to journal, meditate and make decisions. Following the simple SoulCollage process, you will collage images in a surprising new way and discover how images bypass the mind and go straight to the depths of your soul. You will have time at the end of class to journal each of your cards personal meaning to you.
Julie Valentine has been leading meditation, creative expression workshops and coaching since 2001. She is the owner of The Red Dragonfly, a business dedicated to designing and delivering workshops and programs to inspire creative expression as a form of meditation. She is a certified SoulCollage facilitator, Coactive Coach in Training, IKYTA Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Khalsa Way Pregnancy Yoga Instructor, and Reiki Practitioner. She has been featured on Another Girl at Play and All Things Girl.
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University