SoulCollage with Julie Valentine
October 11, 2009
In this workshop, you will create SoulCollage cards and discover the amazing power in using collage to journal, meditate and make decisions. Following the simple SoulCollage process, you will collage images in a surprising new way and discover how images bypass the mind and go straight to the depths of your soul. You will have time at the end of class to journal each of your cards personal meaning to you.
Julie Valentine has been leading meditation, creative expression workshops and coaching since 2001. She is the owner of The Red Dragonfly, a business dedicated to designing and delivering workshops and programs to inspire creative expression as a form of meditation. She is a certified SoulCollage facilitator, Coactive Coach in Training, IKYTA Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Khalsa Way Pregnancy Yoga Instructor, and Reiki Practitioner. She has been featured on Another Girl at Play and All Things Girl.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Elf - Cinemenlo Family Movie Night at Menlo-Atherton Performing Arts Center