SoulCollage with Julie Valentine
October 11, 2009
In this workshop, you will create SoulCollage cards and discover the amazing power in using collage to journal, meditate and make decisions. Following the simple SoulCollage process, you will collage images in a surprising new way and discover how images bypass the mind and go straight to the depths of your soul. You will have time at the end of class to journal each of your cards personal meaning to you.
Julie Valentine has been leading meditation, creative expression workshops and coaching since 2001. She is the owner of The Red Dragonfly, a business dedicated to designing and delivering workshops and programs to inspire creative expression as a form of meditation. She is a certified SoulCollage facilitator, Coactive Coach in Training, IKYTA Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Khalsa Way Pregnancy Yoga Instructor, and Reiki Practitioner. She has been featured on Another Girl at Play and All Things Girl.
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum