SoulCollage with Julie Valentine
October 11, 2009
In this workshop, you will create SoulCollage cards and discover the amazing power in using collage to journal, meditate and make decisions. Following the simple SoulCollage process, you will collage images in a surprising new way and discover how images bypass the mind and go straight to the depths of your soul. You will have time at the end of class to journal each of your cards personal meaning to you.
Julie Valentine has been leading meditation, creative expression workshops and coaching since 2001. She is the owner of The Red Dragonfly, a business dedicated to designing and delivering workshops and programs to inspire creative expression as a form of meditation. She is a certified SoulCollage facilitator, Coactive Coach in Training, IKYTA Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Khalsa Way Pregnancy Yoga Instructor, and Reiki Practitioner. She has been featured on Another Girl at Play and All Things Girl.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University