December 10, 2009
In a long-standing Lively Arts tradition, the Grammy-winning “orchestra of voices” returns with the Christmas celebration in Stanford’s Memorial Church. The 12-man a cappella ensemble explores centuries of holiday repertoire, from medieval and Renaissance works to traditional Christmas spirituals and the world’s best-loved carols.
The LiveSV Blog - Newest Posts
Gallery: A Visit from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
The Artist Celebrated
Recent Reviews: "John and Jen" & "Hedda Gabler"
- Starlab Sky Show at Hiller Aviation Museum
- Kids' Fest - Free Bowling
- A Little Night Music at Hillbarn Theatre
- Dancin' on the Avenue - Willow Glen Festival
- San Jose Taco Festival of Innovation at History Park
- A Minister's Wife... A Free Forum Discussing the Play - Insight Night at San Jose Repertory Theatre
- To the Arctic - IMAX Film at The Tech Museum
- The Call of the Wild - Sunrise Safari Tour at Happy Hollow Park and Zoo at Kelley Park
- FanimeCon 2013 at San Jose Convention Center
- Snippet the Early Riser - Bethanie Murguia, Author Event at The Reading Bug