4th of July Parade - Freedom Fest 2013, Morgan Hill
Presented by Independence Day Celebrations
July 4, 2013
Morgan Hill’s historic July 4th parade started in 1876 as our nation celebrated its first centennial, has has run uninterrupted ever since. This year's parade theme is "Sing the Songs of America."
Our parade is considered to be the best home town fourth of July parade in N. California and is the official Santa Clara County Independence Day parade, with a street audience in excess of 50,000 spectators.
There are more than 2,500 participants in the parading units, which include great marching bands, colorful floats, a variety of performance groups, and numerous specialty entries, all in a maximum of two hours. The parade is designed to provide an entertaining venue for patriotic celebration that everyone can enjoy.
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Fleetwood Mac at SAP Center