4th of July Parade - Freedom Fest 2013, Morgan Hill
Presented by Independence Day Celebrations
July 4, 2013
Morgan Hill’s historic July 4th parade started in 1876 as our nation celebrated its first centennial, has has run uninterrupted ever since. This year's parade theme is "Sing the Songs of America."
Our parade is considered to be the best home town fourth of July parade in N. California and is the official Santa Clara County Independence Day parade, with a street audience in excess of 50,000 spectators.
There are more than 2,500 participants in the parading units, which include great marching bands, colorful floats, a variety of performance groups, and numerous specialty entries, all in a maximum of two hours. The parade is designed to provide an entertaining venue for patriotic celebration that everyone can enjoy.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University