4th of July Parade - Freedom Fest 2013, Morgan Hill
Presented by Independence Day Celebrations
July 4, 2013
Morgan Hill’s historic July 4th parade started in 1876 as our nation celebrated its first centennial, has has run uninterrupted ever since. This year's parade theme is "Sing the Songs of America."
Our parade is considered to be the best home town fourth of July parade in N. California and is the official Santa Clara County Independence Day parade, with a street audience in excess of 50,000 spectators.
There are more than 2,500 participants in the parading units, which include great marching bands, colorful floats, a variety of performance groups, and numerous specialty entries, all in a maximum of two hours. The parade is designed to provide an entertaining venue for patriotic celebration that everyone can enjoy.
- Art of Living Happiness Program
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Tet Festival - Vietnamese New Year Festival at History Park
- Amadeus at Hillbarn Theatre
- Venus in Fur at San Jose Stage Theater
- Eurydice at Lucie Stern Community Theatre and Center
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium
- Tuesdays with Morrie at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Art Supply Swap Meet at Kaleid Gallery
- My Double Life... From Artist to Mathematician and Back - Artist Talk at Community School of Music and Arts