4th of July Parade - Freedom Fest 2013, Morgan Hill
Presented by Independence Day Celebrations
July 4, 2013
Morgan Hill’s historic July 4th parade started in 1876 as our nation celebrated its first centennial, has has run uninterrupted ever since. This year's parade theme is "Sing the Songs of America."
Our parade is considered to be the best home town fourth of July parade in N. California and is the official Santa Clara County Independence Day parade, with a street audience in excess of 50,000 spectators.
There are more than 2,500 participants in the parading units, which include great marching bands, colorful floats, a variety of performance groups, and numerous specialty entries, all in a maximum of two hours. The parade is designed to provide an entertaining venue for patriotic celebration that everyone can enjoy.
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Haunt History Park at History Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum