4th of July Parade - Freedom Fest 2013, Morgan Hill
Presented by Independence Day Celebrations
July 4, 2013
Morgan Hill’s historic July 4th parade started in 1876 as our nation celebrated its first centennial, has has run uninterrupted ever since. This year's parade theme is "Sing the Songs of America."
Our parade is considered to be the best home town fourth of July parade in N. California and is the official Santa Clara County Independence Day parade, with a street audience in excess of 50,000 spectators.
There are more than 2,500 participants in the parading units, which include great marching bands, colorful floats, a variety of performance groups, and numerous specialty entries, all in a maximum of two hours. The parade is designed to provide an entertaining venue for patriotic celebration that everyone can enjoy.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Navidad Para Todos - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph