4th of July Parade - Freedom Fest 2013, Morgan Hill
Presented by Independence Day Celebrations
July 4, 2013
Morgan Hill’s historic July 4th parade started in 1876 as our nation celebrated its first centennial, has has run uninterrupted ever since. This year's parade theme is "Sing the Songs of America."
Our parade is considered to be the best home town fourth of July parade in N. California and is the official Santa Clara County Independence Day parade, with a street audience in excess of 50,000 spectators.
There are more than 2,500 participants in the parading units, which include great marching bands, colorful floats, a variety of performance groups, and numerous specialty entries, all in a maximum of two hours. The parade is designed to provide an entertaining venue for patriotic celebration that everyone can enjoy.
- Jekyll and Hyde at Montgomery Theater
- Bomba Workshop with Live Music at MACLA
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Blossom Festival 2015 at Heritage Orchard and Warner Hutton House
- Chinatown, Strangers in a Strange Land - Film Screening at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Lunar New Year Celebration at History Park
- Loose in Some Real Tropics... Robert Rauschenberg's Stoned Moon Project - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Shrek the Musical at Morgan Hill Community Playhouse
- Shop, Gallery, Studio... The Art World in the 17th and 18th Centuries - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium