San Carlos Art and Wine Faire
Presented by San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
October 12 - October 13, 2013
One of the Peninsula's premiere fall festivals, the San Carlos Chamber of Commerce's Art and Wine Faire, celebrates its 23rd year. A wide selection of talented, hand-picked artists present their beautiful work. Attendees always comment on the high quality of the art and the diverse offerings.
There will be a treasure trove of ceramics, pottery, watercolor, oil paintings, photography, wood working, and jewelry--something for everyone! Wineries and microbrews will be available, along with other beverages. Live music will be performed from several different stages, and if you're bringing the family, you won't want to miss the popular kids area.
The Faire covers both sides of San Carlos Avenue (between El Camino and Walnut) and down Laurel Street from San Carlos Avenue to Arroyo. It is easily accessible from Caltrain and SamTrans.
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus... Live! at Montgomery Theater
- Masha Campagne - Brazilian Jazz at The Hedley Club
- Heroes vs. Villains - Cabaret Night 2015 at City National Civic
- Amadeus at Hillbarn Theatre
- Eurydice at Lucie Stern Community Theatre and Center
- Color Fun Fest 5K at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Tet Festival - Vietnamese New Year Festival at History Park
- Is a Second Renaissance Possible? The Synergy of Arts and Sciences - Artist Talk at ZERO1 Garage
- Venus in Fur at San Jose Stage Theater