San Carlos Art and Wine Faire
Presented by San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
October 12 - October 13, 2013
One of the Peninsula's premiere fall festivals, the San Carlos Chamber of Commerce's Art and Wine Faire, celebrates its 23rd year. A wide selection of talented, hand-picked artists present their beautiful work. Attendees always comment on the high quality of the art and the diverse offerings.
There will be a treasure trove of ceramics, pottery, watercolor, oil paintings, photography, wood working, and jewelry--something for everyone! Wineries and microbrews will be available, along with other beverages. Live music will be performed from several different stages, and if you're bringing the family, you won't want to miss the popular kids area.
The Faire covers both sides of San Carlos Avenue (between El Camino and Walnut) and down Laurel Street from San Carlos Avenue to Arroyo. It is easily accessible from Caltrain and SamTrans.
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Haunt History Park at History Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum