San Carlos Art and Wine Faire
Presented by San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
October 12 - October 13, 2013
One of the Peninsula's premiere fall festivals, the San Carlos Chamber of Commerce's Art and Wine Faire, celebrates its 23rd year. A wide selection of talented, hand-picked artists present their beautiful work. Attendees always comment on the high quality of the art and the diverse offerings.
There will be a treasure trove of ceramics, pottery, watercolor, oil paintings, photography, wood working, and jewelry--something for everyone! Wineries and microbrews will be available, along with other beverages. Live music will be performed from several different stages, and if you're bringing the family, you won't want to miss the popular kids area.
The Faire covers both sides of San Carlos Avenue (between El Camino and Walnut) and down Laurel Street from San Carlos Avenue to Arroyo. It is easily accessible from Caltrain and SamTrans.
- Celtic Thunder at City National Civic
- Triton Free Friday with The Gallowglasses at Triton Museum of Art
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- The Boy Friend at Saratoga Civic Theater
- Museum of American Heritage A to Z - Exhibition at Museum of American Heritage
- Sunday in the Park with George at Lohman Theatre - Foothill College
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium
- Bomba Workshop with Live Music at MACLA
- The Drowsy Chaperone
- Loose in Some Real Tropics... Robert Rauschenberg's Stoned Moon Project - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University