San Carlos Art and Wine Faire
Presented by San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
October 12 - October 13, 2013
One of the Peninsula's premiere fall festivals, the San Carlos Chamber of Commerce's Art and Wine Faire, celebrates its 23rd year. A wide selection of talented, hand-picked artists present their beautiful work. Attendees always comment on the high quality of the art and the diverse offerings.
There will be a treasure trove of ceramics, pottery, watercolor, oil paintings, photography, wood working, and jewelry--something for everyone! Wineries and microbrews will be available, along with other beverages. Live music will be performed from several different stages, and if you're bringing the family, you won't want to miss the popular kids area.
The Faire covers both sides of San Carlos Avenue (between El Camino and Walnut) and down Laurel Street from San Carlos Avenue to Arroyo. It is easily accessible from Caltrain and SamTrans.
- Jekyll and Hyde at Montgomery Theater
- Bomba Workshop with Live Music at MACLA
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Blossom Festival 2015 at Heritage Orchard and Warner Hutton House
- Chinatown, Strangers in a Strange Land - Film Screening at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Lunar New Year Celebration at History Park
- Loose in Some Real Tropics... Robert Rauschenberg's Stoned Moon Project - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Shrek the Musical at Morgan Hill Community Playhouse
- Shop, Gallery, Studio... The Art World in the 17th and 18th Centuries - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium