San Carlos Art and Wine Faire
Presented by San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
October 12 - October 13, 2013
One of the Peninsula's premiere fall festivals, the San Carlos Chamber of Commerce's Art and Wine Faire, celebrates its 23rd year. A wide selection of talented, hand-picked artists present their beautiful work. Attendees always comment on the high quality of the art and the diverse offerings.
There will be a treasure trove of ceramics, pottery, watercolor, oil paintings, photography, wood working, and jewelry--something for everyone! Wineries and microbrews will be available, along with other beverages. Live music will be performed from several different stages, and if you're bringing the family, you won't want to miss the popular kids area.
The Faire covers both sides of San Carlos Avenue (between El Camino and Walnut) and down Laurel Street from San Carlos Avenue to Arroyo. It is easily accessible from Caltrain and SamTrans.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University