Tall Ships in Redwood City - Tours and Sails
Presented by The Historical Seaport
March 8 - March 16, 2013
The Tall Ships Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftan are visiting Redwood City during March. The three-hour Battle Sails feature the recreation of a typical 18th century naval skirmish involving two ships. Both vessels will fire real cannon charged with real gunpowder, but no cannon balls.
Guests are encouraged to verbally taunt their adversaries and they have a chance to take the helm of a real tall ship, conditions permitting. Three-hour Adventure Sails include a chance to raise a sail, sing a sea shanty, and hear maritime stories.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University