Tall Ships in Redwood City - Tours and Sails
Presented by The Historical Seaport
March 8 - March 16, 2013
The Tall Ships Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftan are visiting Redwood City during March. The three-hour Battle Sails feature the recreation of a typical 18th century naval skirmish involving two ships. Both vessels will fire real cannon charged with real gunpowder, but no cannon balls.
Guests are encouraged to verbally taunt their adversaries and they have a chance to take the helm of a real tall ship, conditions permitting. Three-hour Adventure Sails include a chance to raise a sail, sing a sea shanty, and hear maritime stories.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- MythBusters Behind the Myths Tour at City National Civic
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- San Jose Sharks vs. Edmonton Oilers at SAP Center