Tall Ships in Redwood City - Tours and Sails
Presented by The Historical Seaport
March 8 - March 16, 2013
The Tall Ships Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftan are visiting Redwood City during March. The three-hour Battle Sails feature the recreation of a typical 18th century naval skirmish involving two ships. Both vessels will fire real cannon charged with real gunpowder, but no cannon balls.
Guests are encouraged to verbally taunt their adversaries and they have a chance to take the helm of a real tall ship, conditions permitting. Three-hour Adventure Sails include a chance to raise a sail, sing a sea shanty, and hear maritime stories.
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Haunt History Park at History Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum