Tall Ships in Redwood City - Tours and Sails
Presented by The Historical Seaport
March 8 - March 16, 2013
The Tall Ships Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftan are visiting Redwood City during March. The three-hour Battle Sails feature the recreation of a typical 18th century naval skirmish involving two ships. Both vessels will fire real cannon charged with real gunpowder, but no cannon balls.
Guests are encouraged to verbally taunt their adversaries and they have a chance to take the helm of a real tall ship, conditions permitting. Three-hour Adventure Sails include a chance to raise a sail, sing a sea shanty, and hear maritime stories.
- Bacon and Beer Classic at San Jose Municipal Stadium
- Noteworthy Desserts at St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Los Gatos
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Hungarian Heritage Festival at Twin Pines Park
- Triton Free Friday with The Gallowglasses at Triton Museum of Art
- Jekyll and Hyde at Montgomery Theater
- San Francisco Guitar Quartet - Classical Guitar at Trianon Theatre
- The Boy Friend at Saratoga Civic Theater
- Museum of American Heritage A to Z - Exhibition at Museum of American Heritage