CalFresh Food Stamp Application Clinics
December 11, 2012
Second Harvest Food Bank representatives will provide information about CalFresh. The CalFresh program helps to improve the health and well-being of qualified households and individuals by providing them a means to meet their nutritional needs. Low income persons can schedule an appointment for assistance with their CalFresh application. Schedule an appointment by calling CalFresh Food Connection at 1-800-984-3663. Appointments are offered in the Campbell Library Community Room, on the second Tuesday of each month, between 4-6pm.
What is CalFresh? It is an EBT card, like an ATM card, for buying food at most food stores. Who can get them? Low-income individuals and families can, if they have someone in their home who has a social security number and is not receiving SSI. Why should I get CalFresh? Receive monthly benefits up to $367 for a Family of 2; $952 for a Family of 6. Please bring the following documents: Photo Identification (adults), Social Security numbers, Proof of Income (last 30 days), Proof of Housing Expenses and Address (receipt/lease). Make an appointment now by calling CalFresh Food Connection.
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Downton Abbey Season 5 - Screenings at California Theatre
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- 11th Annual Holiday LEGO Show at Museum of American Heritage
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Bollywood Glitz New Year's Eve Party with Ileana D'Cruz and Dubai's DJ AKS at The Tech Museum
- Downtown Ice - Sponsored by Hawaiian Airlines, Kristi Yamaguchi at Circle of Palms
- Can Art Change Our Water Consciousness? - Community Lecture Series