CalFresh Food Stamp Application Clinics
December 11, 2012
Second Harvest Food Bank representatives will provide information about CalFresh. The CalFresh program helps to improve the health and well-being of qualified households and individuals by providing them a means to meet their nutritional needs. Low income persons can schedule an appointment for assistance with their CalFresh application. Schedule an appointment by calling CalFresh Food Connection at 1-800-984-3663. Appointments are offered in the Campbell Library Community Room, on the second Tuesday of each month, between 4-6pm.
What is CalFresh? It is an EBT card, like an ATM card, for buying food at most food stores. Who can get them? Low-income individuals and families can, if they have someone in their home who has a social security number and is not receiving SSI. Why should I get CalFresh? Receive monthly benefits up to $367 for a Family of 2; $952 for a Family of 6. Please bring the following documents: Photo Identification (adults), Social Security numbers, Proof of Income (last 30 days), Proof of Housing Expenses and Address (receipt/lease). Make an appointment now by calling CalFresh Food Connection.
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- Anh Sao Dem 2 - Vietnamese Music at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater