San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival
December 18, 2012
The fall 2012 edition of the San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival features the semester's best work submitted by students of film, animation, theater, photography, and other majors.
The festival is hosted by the Film Production Society, San Jose State University's student film club. The club was started in 2006 by filmmakers who wanted to connect with one another and take their education further. The group has produced award winning short films and even some features over the years. Every semester, there is an eclectic collection of films from the very active student body. The Film Production Society is ecstatic to bring the festival back to Camera 3 for the fourth semester in a row.
Everybody loves movies, so come see what your local starving artists are cooking up. Remember, these are colleges students. Some material may not be appropriate for children.
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Haunt History Park at History Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum