San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival
December 18, 2012
The fall 2012 edition of the San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival features the semester's best work submitted by students of film, animation, theater, photography, and other majors.
The festival is hosted by the Film Production Society, San Jose State University's student film club. The club was started in 2006 by filmmakers who wanted to connect with one another and take their education further. The group has produced award winning short films and even some features over the years. Every semester, there is an eclectic collection of films from the very active student body. The Film Production Society is ecstatic to bring the festival back to Camera 3 for the fourth semester in a row.
Everybody loves movies, so come see what your local starving artists are cooking up. Remember, these are colleges students. Some material may not be appropriate for children.
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Around the World, Bollywood-Style - An Epic Celebration for a Cause
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park