San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival
December 18, 2012
The fall 2012 edition of the San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival features the semester's best work submitted by students of film, animation, theater, photography, and other majors.
The festival is hosted by the Film Production Society, San Jose State University's student film club. The club was started in 2006 by filmmakers who wanted to connect with one another and take their education further. The group has produced award winning short films and even some features over the years. Every semester, there is an eclectic collection of films from the very active student body. The Film Production Society is ecstatic to bring the festival back to Camera 3 for the fourth semester in a row.
Everybody loves movies, so come see what your local starving artists are cooking up. Remember, these are colleges students. Some material may not be appropriate for children.
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University