San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival
December 18, 2012
The fall 2012 edition of the San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival features the semester's best work submitted by students of film, animation, theater, photography, and other majors.
The festival is hosted by the Film Production Society, San Jose State University's student film club. The club was started in 2006 by filmmakers who wanted to connect with one another and take their education further. The group has produced award winning short films and even some features over the years. Every semester, there is an eclectic collection of films from the very active student body. The Film Production Society is ecstatic to bring the festival back to Camera 3 for the fourth semester in a row.
Everybody loves movies, so come see what your local starving artists are cooking up. Remember, these are colleges students. Some material may not be appropriate for children.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University