San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival
December 18, 2012
The fall 2012 edition of the San Jose State University Student Short Film Festival features the semester's best work submitted by students of film, animation, theater, photography, and other majors.
The festival is hosted by the Film Production Society, San Jose State University's student film club. The club was started in 2006 by filmmakers who wanted to connect with one another and take their education further. The group has produced award winning short films and even some features over the years. Every semester, there is an eclectic collection of films from the very active student body. The Film Production Society is ecstatic to bring the festival back to Camera 3 for the fourth semester in a row.
Everybody loves movies, so come see what your local starving artists are cooking up. Remember, these are colleges students. Some material may not be appropriate for children.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University