Sourdough Steve... 1840s Miner - Ed Kenney Lecture Series
August 14, 2012
Travel through the world of the 49ers with miner Sourdough Steve portrayed by Steve Johnson. Sourdough Steve recalls many rarely heard stories of mining life in the mid-1800s.
The Ed Kenney Lecture Series, held at the Firehouse Arts Center, is named after Ed Kenney, a former mayor of Pleasanton. A resident of the city for many years, he was a wonderful advocate for Pleasanton. His involvement and service to the city inspired both the Ed Kinney lecture series and the Ed Kinney Community Patriot Award.
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University