Sourdough Steve... 1840s Miner - Ed Kenney Lecture Series
August 14, 2012
Travel through the world of the 49ers with miner Sourdough Steve portrayed by Steve Johnson. Sourdough Steve recalls many rarely heard stories of mining life in the mid-1800s.
The Ed Kenney Lecture Series, held at the Firehouse Arts Center, is named after Ed Kenney, a former mayor of Pleasanton. A resident of the city for many years, he was a wonderful advocate for Pleasanton. His involvement and service to the city inspired both the Ed Kinney lecture series and the Ed Kinney Community Patriot Award.
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum