Three O'Clock Jump & the Herd of Cats (Big Band Music) - Music and Arts in the Park
Presented by Hayward Odd Fellows Sycamore Lodge #129 and Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
August 26, 2012
Concerts at Memorial Park feature different live local music as well as dance, art, theater, and chess. Chess players, bring your chess moves or come to learn! Bring a blanket or lawn chairs, a picnic (no alcohol), and enjoy an afternoon in the park. Come dance with us! Tot lot is nearby, as is a lovely hiking trail, indoor pool, tennis courts, and plenty of free parking.
This afternoon's entertainment is scheduled to include Big Band music featuring Three O’Clock Jump and the Herd of Cats to benefit the Hayward-La Honda Music Camp.
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Pop Art from the Anderson Collection at SFMOMA - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University