Three O'Clock Jump & the Herd of Cats (Big Band Music) - Music and Arts in the Park
Presented by Hayward Odd Fellows Sycamore Lodge #129 and Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
August 26, 2012
Concerts at Memorial Park feature different live local music as well as dance, art, theater, and chess. Chess players, bring your chess moves or come to learn! Bring a blanket or lawn chairs, a picnic (no alcohol), and enjoy an afternoon in the park. Come dance with us! Tot lot is nearby, as is a lovely hiking trail, indoor pool, tennis courts, and plenty of free parking.
This afternoon's entertainment is scheduled to include Big Band music featuring Three O’Clock Jump and the Herd of Cats to benefit the Hayward-La Honda Music Camp.
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- What's Your Angle? - Exhibition at San Jose Museum of Art
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Holiday Traditions... La saison d' elegance (Season of Elegance) - Fundraising Events at Filoli