Three O'Clock Jump & the Herd of Cats (Big Band Music) - Music and Arts in the Park
Presented by Hayward Odd Fellows Sycamore Lodge #129 and Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
August 26, 2012
Concerts at Memorial Park feature different live local music as well as dance, art, theater, and chess. Chess players, bring your chess moves or come to learn! Bring a blanket or lawn chairs, a picnic (no alcohol), and enjoy an afternoon in the park. Come dance with us! Tot lot is nearby, as is a lovely hiking trail, indoor pool, tennis courts, and plenty of free parking.
This afternoon's entertainment is scheduled to include Big Band music featuring Three O’Clock Jump and the Herd of Cats to benefit the Hayward-La Honda Music Camp.
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum