Three O'Clock Jump & the Herd of Cats (Big Band Music) - Music and Arts in the Park
Presented by Hayward Odd Fellows Sycamore Lodge #129 and Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
August 26, 2012
Concerts at Memorial Park feature different live local music as well as dance, art, theater, and chess. Chess players, bring your chess moves or come to learn! Bring a blanket or lawn chairs, a picnic (no alcohol), and enjoy an afternoon in the park. Come dance with us! Tot lot is nearby, as is a lovely hiking trail, indoor pool, tennis courts, and plenty of free parking.
This afternoon's entertainment is scheduled to include Big Band music featuring Three O’Clock Jump and the Herd of Cats to benefit the Hayward-La Honda Music Camp.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Elf - Cinemenlo Family Movie Night at Menlo-Atherton Performing Arts Center