Three O'Clock Jump & the Herd of Cats (Big Band Music) - Music and Arts in the Park
Presented by Hayward Odd Fellows Sycamore Lodge #129 and Hayward Area Recreation and Park District
August 26, 2012
Concerts at Memorial Park feature different live local music as well as dance, art, theater, and chess. Chess players, bring your chess moves or come to learn! Bring a blanket or lawn chairs, a picnic (no alcohol), and enjoy an afternoon in the park. Come dance with us! Tot lot is nearby, as is a lovely hiking trail, indoor pool, tennis courts, and plenty of free parking.
This afternoon's entertainment is scheduled to include Big Band music featuring Three O’Clock Jump and the Herd of Cats to benefit the Hayward-La Honda Music Camp.
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University