Batman Live - The Crime-Fighting Arena Spectacular
September 20 - September 23, 2012
For the first time in DC Comics' history, Batman--the world's most popular DC Super Hero--is now an all-new, live-action arena spectacular which is taking the world by storm. Batman Live is a 15 million dollar stage production with an original story featuring a 43 strong cast of actors and circus trained acrobats, a 3D Gotham City landscape, a bespoke symphonic score, custom-built state-of-the-art stage, a 100 foot bat-shaped LED video wall, pyrotechnics, and the impressive Batmobile--designed especially for the show by legendary racing car designer Professor Gordon Murray.
Faithfully adapted from the DC Comics characters and stories, Batman Live focuses on Robin's quest for justice, which leads him to follow in the footsteps of his hero--the mysterious vigilante known as Batman--much to the dismay of his protective guardian, billionaire Bruce Wayne, whom the audience knows is secretly Batman. This dynamic triangle resolves itself in a non-stop thrill-ride across Gotham City that transforms Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson into the legendary crime-fighters, Batman and Robin. The adventure transports the audience from the Big Top of Haly's Circus to the depths of Arkham Asylum, and from the glittering peaks of the Penguin's Iceberg Lounge to the subterranean wonders that await inside the Batcave.
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Downton Abbey Season 5 - Screenings at California Theatre
- Navidad Para Todos - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- 11th Annual Holiday LEGO Show at Museum of American Heritage