Jewelry Making... Resin 101 - Workshop
March 22, 2012
Create two one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces in this introductory resin class. This class will cover fail-safe techniques on mixing two-part jewelers grade resin, embossing metal, and sealing images. All materials will be provided in class.
The two pieces covered in the class price are a domino and a dog tag pendant. However, if you wish to upgrade to a bezel, you can simply pay the difference. You may bring in your own image or images for use in this class, if you would like, but please note that photograph paper is not suitable for covering with resin.
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Haunt History Park at History Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum