Jewelry Making... Resin 101 - Workshop
March 22, 2012
Create two one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces in this introductory resin class. This class will cover fail-safe techniques on mixing two-part jewelers grade resin, embossing metal, and sealing images. All materials will be provided in class.
The two pieces covered in the class price are a domino and a dog tag pendant. However, if you wish to upgrade to a bezel, you can simply pay the difference. You may bring in your own image or images for use in this class, if you would like, but please note that photograph paper is not suitable for covering with resin.
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Fleetwood Mac at SAP Center
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater