Jewelry Making... Resin 101 - Workshop
March 22, 2012
Create two one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces in this introductory resin class. This class will cover fail-safe techniques on mixing two-part jewelers grade resin, embossing metal, and sealing images. All materials will be provided in class.
The two pieces covered in the class price are a domino and a dog tag pendant. However, if you wish to upgrade to a bezel, you can simply pay the difference. You may bring in your own image or images for use in this class, if you would like, but please note that photograph paper is not suitable for covering with resin.
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University