Jewelry Making... Resin 101 - Workshop
March 22, 2012
Create two one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces in this introductory resin class. This class will cover fail-safe techniques on mixing two-part jewelers grade resin, embossing metal, and sealing images. All materials will be provided in class.
The two pieces covered in the class price are a domino and a dog tag pendant. However, if you wish to upgrade to a bezel, you can simply pay the difference. You may bring in your own image or images for use in this class, if you would like, but please note that photograph paper is not suitable for covering with resin.
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Downton Abbey Season 5 - Screenings at California Theatre
- Navidad Para Todos - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- 11th Annual Holiday LEGO Show at Museum of American Heritage