Sewing Machine 101... Sewing for Sissys - Workshop
March 21, 2012
Have you always been terrified of using that sewing machine your grandmother gave you? Well, come conquer that fear in a safe and patient learning environment. You may find out that it's not as scary as you once thought! You will learn the basics of machine safety and set up, straight seams, back stitching, thread tension, winding a bobbin, and more.
You are encouraged to bring your own portable machine if you have one, but the studio does have a few machines you can use. No previous sewing knowledge is needed. You will complete a small drawstring bag in class.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University