Sewing Machine 101... Sewing for Sissys - Workshop
March 21, 2012
Have you always been terrified of using that sewing machine your grandmother gave you? Well, come conquer that fear in a safe and patient learning environment. You may find out that it's not as scary as you once thought! You will learn the basics of machine safety and set up, straight seams, back stitching, thread tension, winding a bobbin, and more.
You are encouraged to bring your own portable machine if you have one, but the studio does have a few machines you can use. No previous sewing knowledge is needed. You will complete a small drawstring bag in class.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- 11th Annual Holiday LEGO Show at Museum of American Heritage
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Downton Abbey Season 5 - Screenings at California Theatre
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Harpers Hall Celtic Harpists - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Aki Kumar Blues Band at San Pedro Square Market
- Downtown Ice - Sponsored by Hawaiian Airlines, Kristi Yamaguchi at Circle of Palms