Sewing Machine 101... Sewing for Sissys - Workshop
March 21, 2012
Have you always been terrified of using that sewing machine your grandmother gave you? Well, come conquer that fear in a safe and patient learning environment. You may find out that it's not as scary as you once thought! You will learn the basics of machine safety and set up, straight seams, back stitching, thread tension, winding a bobbin, and more.
You are encouraged to bring your own portable machine if you have one, but the studio does have a few machines you can use. No previous sewing knowledge is needed. You will complete a small drawstring bag in class.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Wall of Sound - The Commons at St. James Park at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square