Jewelry Making... Precious Metal Clay 101 - Workshop
March 29, 2012
In this intro to Precious Metal Clay class, you will work with 6.3 grams of silver clay form. You will create two pieces measuring approximately quarter and nickel size. Learn how to add beautiful design and texture to your custom silver piece, torch fire, and leave with two completed pieces in the same night! It is a fantastic intro to this amazing product.
Precious metal clay is reclaimed silver in the form of microscopic particles suspended in an organic binder. The clay is easy to work with, roll out, add texture to, and cut.
In this class, you will be using texture plates provided for you in class, as these are a tried and true way to learn the basics of texture making for your first pieces.
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Fleetwood Mac at SAP Center