Jewelry Making... Precious Metal Clay 101 - Workshop
March 18, 2012
In this intro to Precious Metal Clay class, you will work with 6.3 grams of silver clay form. You will create two pieces measuring approximately quarter and nickel size. Learn how to add beautiful design and texture to your custom silver piece, torch fire, and leave with two completed pieces in the same night! It is a fantastic intro to this amazing product.
Precious metal clay is reclaimed silver in the form of microscopic particles suspended in an organic binder. The clay is easy to work with, roll out, add texture to, and cut.
In this class, you will be using texture plates provided for you in class, as these are a tried and true way to learn the basics of texture making for your first pieces.
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Haunt History Park at History Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum