Jewelry Making... Precious Metal Clay 101 - Workshop
March 18, 2012
In this intro to Precious Metal Clay class, you will work with 6.3 grams of silver clay form. You will create two pieces measuring approximately quarter and nickel size. Learn how to add beautiful design and texture to your custom silver piece, torch fire, and leave with two completed pieces in the same night! It is a fantastic intro to this amazing product.
Precious metal clay is reclaimed silver in the form of microscopic particles suspended in an organic binder. The clay is easy to work with, roll out, add texture to, and cut.
In this class, you will be using texture plates provided for you in class, as these are a tried and true way to learn the basics of texture making for your first pieces.
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Around the World, Bollywood-Style - An Epic Celebration for a Cause
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park