Children's Author Talk and Book Signing with Todd Parr - Silicon Valley Reads
April 22, 2012
Favorite children's author and illustrator, Todd Parr, author of It's OK To Be Different, talks and draws for young children and families. A book signing follows his talk. Free copies of It's OK To Be Different will be distributed at this event, compliments of First 5 Santa Clara County. Only one book per family is allowed, and quantities are limited.
2012 is the tenth year of the Silicon Valley Reads program, which is presented by the Santa Clara County Library, the Santa Clara County Office of Education, and the San Jose Public Library Foundation.
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Downton Abbey Season 5 - Screenings at California Theatre
- Navidad Para Todos - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- 11th Annual Holiday LEGO Show at Museum of American Heritage