Children's Author Talk and Book Signing with Todd Parr - Silicon Valley Reads
April 22, 2012
Favorite children's author and illustrator, Todd Parr, author of It's OK To Be Different, talks and draws for young children and families. A book signing follows his talk. Free copies of It's OK To Be Different will be distributed at this event, compliments of First 5 Santa Clara County. Only one book per family is allowed, and quantities are limited.
2012 is the tenth year of the Silicon Valley Reads program, which is presented by the Santa Clara County Library, the Santa Clara County Office of Education, and the San Jose Public Library Foundation.
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- Anh Sao Dem 2 - Vietnamese Music at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater