Children's Author Talk and Book Signing with Todd Parr - Silicon Valley Reads
April 22, 2012
Favorite children's author and illustrator, Todd Parr, author of It's OK To Be Different, talks and draws for young children and families. A book signing follows his talk. Free copies of It's OK To Be Different will be distributed at this event, compliments of First 5 Santa Clara County. Only one book per family is allowed, and quantities are limited.
2012 is the tenth year of the Silicon Valley Reads program, which is presented by the Santa Clara County Library, the Santa Clara County Office of Education, and the San Jose Public Library Foundation.
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Fleetwood Mac at SAP Center