Children's Author Talk and Book Signing with Todd Parr - Silicon Valley Reads
April 22, 2012
Favorite children's author and illustrator, Todd Parr, author of It's OK To Be Different, talks and draws for young children and families. A book signing follows his talk. Free copies of It's OK To Be Different will be distributed at this event, compliments of First 5 Santa Clara County. Only one book per family is allowed, and quantities are limited.
2012 is the tenth year of the Silicon Valley Reads program, which is presented by the Santa Clara County Library, the Santa Clara County Office of Education, and the San Jose Public Library Foundation.
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Wall of Sound - The Commons at St. James Park at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum