Children's Author Talk and Book Signing with Todd Parr - Silicon Valley Reads
April 22, 2012
Favorite children's author and illustrator, Todd Parr, author of It's OK To Be Different, talks and draws for young children and families. A book signing follows his talk. Free copies of It's OK To Be Different will be distributed at this event, compliments of First 5 Santa Clara County. Only one book per family is allowed, and quantities are limited.
2012 is the tenth year of the Silicon Valley Reads program, which is presented by the Santa Clara County Library, the Santa Clara County Office of Education, and the San Jose Public Library Foundation.
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at San Jose Convention Center
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- What's Your Angle? - Exhibition at San Jose Museum of Art
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios