Niles Canyon Railway Train Rides - Sunol Departure, 1st and 3rd Sundays
February 5 - March 18, 2012
Scenic train rides are offered between Niles and Sunol on the historic Niles Canyon Railway. The history of trains in Niles Canyon dates back to the building of the original transcontinental railroad, and the current passenger service has been in operation since 1988.
The trains have enclosed coaches, open cars, and covered open cars for your selection. Seating is first-come, first-served, and the trains operate in any weather. The trip time is forty minutes each way, while a round-trip excursion is approximately one hour and twenty-five minutes.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University