Niles Canyon Railway Train Rides - Sunol Departure, 1st and 3rd Sundays
February 5 - March 18, 2012
Scenic train rides are offered between Niles and Sunol on the historic Niles Canyon Railway. The history of trains in Niles Canyon dates back to the building of the original transcontinental railroad, and the current passenger service has been in operation since 1988.
The trains have enclosed coaches, open cars, and covered open cars for your selection. Seating is first-come, first-served, and the trains operate in any weather. The trip time is forty minutes each way, while a round-trip excursion is approximately one hour and twenty-five minutes.
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University