Niles Canyon Railway Train Rides - Niles Departure, 1st and 3rd Sundays
February 5 - March 18, 2012
Scenic train rides are offered between Niles and Sunol on the historic Niles Canyon Railway. The history of trains in Niles Canyon dates back to the building of the original transcontinental railroad, and the current passenger service has been in operation since 1988.
The trains have enclosed coaches, open cars, and covered open cars for your selection. Seating is first-come, first-served, and the trains operate in any weather. The trip time is forty minutes each way, while a round-trip excursion is approximately one hour and twenty-five minutes.
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at San Jose Convention Center
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- What's Your Angle? - Exhibition at San Jose Museum of Art
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios