Niles Canyon Railway Train Rides - Niles Departure, 1st and 3rd Sundays
February 5 - March 18, 2012
Scenic train rides are offered between Niles and Sunol on the historic Niles Canyon Railway. The history of trains in Niles Canyon dates back to the building of the original transcontinental railroad, and the current passenger service has been in operation since 1988.
The trains have enclosed coaches, open cars, and covered open cars for your selection. Seating is first-come, first-served, and the trains operate in any weather. The trip time is forty minutes each way, while a round-trip excursion is approximately one hour and twenty-five minutes.
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum