Enchanting Rosette Necklace - Workshop
February 16, 2012
Life is full of all sorts of enchanting moments and enchanting things, and it's sweet when people find "that" particular accessory that makes them feel beautiful and romantic. This is one such piece, and you'll be so glad you took the time to pamper yourself with art therapy and adorn yourself with this gorgeous necklace.
All supplies are included in this class, but if you wish to bring in elegant little charms to add to your custom piece, please feel welcome to do so.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University