Enchanting Rosette Necklace - Workshop
February 16, 2012
Life is full of all sorts of enchanting moments and enchanting things, and it's sweet when people find "that" particular accessory that makes them feel beautiful and romantic. This is one such piece, and you'll be so glad you took the time to pamper yourself with art therapy and adorn yourself with this gorgeous necklace.
All supplies are included in this class, but if you wish to bring in elegant little charms to add to your custom piece, please feel welcome to do so.
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Fleetwood Mac at SAP Center