Jewelry Making... Vintage Button Bracelet - Workshop
February 16, 2012
Buttons are addictive, so remember that once you start, you won't want to stop--nor will you really need to. This precious button bracelet that you will create will become a staple in your wardrobe and your friends will all want you to make them one as well!
Come empty handed and learn how to turn the studio's $10 button kit, which contains over forty buttons, into this darling bracelet. Another option is to raid your own button jar and bring forty or so shank buttons--not the ones with holes, the ones with the loopy thing on the back. Other good items to bring are: glasses, if you need them; flat-nosed jewelry pliers, if you have them; and your patience. This is a moderately tedious process, but the result is well worth the trouble.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University