Jewelry Making... Vintage Button Bracelet - Workshop
February 16, 2012
Buttons are addictive, so remember that once you start, you won't want to stop--nor will you really need to. This precious button bracelet that you will create will become a staple in your wardrobe and your friends will all want you to make them one as well!
Come empty handed and learn how to turn the studio's $10 button kit, which contains over forty buttons, into this darling bracelet. Another option is to raid your own button jar and bring forty or so shank buttons--not the ones with holes, the ones with the loopy thing on the back. Other good items to bring are: glasses, if you need them; flat-nosed jewelry pliers, if you have them; and your patience. This is a moderately tedious process, but the result is well worth the trouble.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Elf - Cinemenlo Family Movie Night at Menlo-Atherton Performing Arts Center