Handcut Stamps and Stencilry - Workshop
February 15, 2012
Create your own stencils and stamps using inexpensive and readily available craft and office supplies. Use these handmade, custom tools to add pattern and design to background papers for card making, art journaling, scrapbooking, and more.
Bring to class an idea of what imagery you want to turn into stencils and stamps. The best--and easiest--imagery has bold lines and chunky shapes. Your finished stamp will measure 2.5 by 3.5 inches.
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Around the World, Bollywood-Style - An Epic Celebration for a Cause
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park