Handcut Stamps and Stencilry - Workshop
February 15, 2012
Create your own stencils and stamps using inexpensive and readily available craft and office supplies. Use these handmade, custom tools to add pattern and design to background papers for card making, art journaling, scrapbooking, and more.
Bring to class an idea of what imagery you want to turn into stencils and stamps. The best--and easiest--imagery has bold lines and chunky shapes. Your finished stamp will measure 2.5 by 3.5 inches.
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University