Handcut Stamps and Stencilry - Workshop
February 15, 2012
Create your own stencils and stamps using inexpensive and readily available craft and office supplies. Use these handmade, custom tools to add pattern and design to background papers for card making, art journaling, scrapbooking, and more.
Bring to class an idea of what imagery you want to turn into stencils and stamps. The best--and easiest--imagery has bold lines and chunky shapes. Your finished stamp will measure 2.5 by 3.5 inches.
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Anh Sao Dem 2 - Vietnamese Music at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Latin Jazz Youth Ensemble of San Francisco at San Pedro Square Market