Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
- Artists Observe Nature, 1600-1800 - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- 2014 Olive Festival at Mission San Jose
- Redwood City PortFest
- Chocolate Fest 2014
- Plaza Palooza - Family Entertainment
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival
- Pumpkins in the Park at Discovery Meadow
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Elton John at SAP Center