Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
- Millbrae Art and Wine Festival - The Last Blast of Summer
- Kings Mountain Art Fair at Kings Mountain Community Center
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Los Gatos Park Dance at Oak Meadow Park
- Monty Python's Spamalot at City Lights Theater
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Pool Side with Maxx Cabello Jr
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Jazz Jam at the Hedley at The Hedley Club
- Wicked at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts