Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
- Monty Python's Spamalot at City Lights Theater
- 4th Silicon Valley Food and Art Festival
- San Jose Jazz Summer Fest 2014 at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- Fremont Festival of the Arts 2014
- Larry Brown at Improv Comedy Club
- Inside Rodin's Hands... Art, Technology, and Surgery - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Foster City Farmers' Market - Wednesdays at Peninsula Jewish Community Center
- Opera San Jose - Target Summer Pops at San Jose State University
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Cosmos Codex - Exhibition at MACLA