Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
- FanimeCon 2014 at San Jose Convention Center
- Santa Teresa Certified Farmers' Market - Saturdays
- Arts Splash - Open House & Student Art Festival at Montalvo Arts Center
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show 2014
- Palo Alto Festival of the Arts
- Jim Dine and Claes Oldenburg... Transformations of the Ordinary - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Monty Python's Spamalot at Montgomery Theater
- The Honest Landscape... Photographs by Peter Henry Emerson - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Amadeus -- Extended Run! at City Lights Theater
- Nikkei Matsuri 2014 - San Jose Japantown Festival at Japantown - San Jose