Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
- Saving Mr. Banks (2013) - Menlo Movie Series
- Chocolate Fest 2014
- Polish Festival in San Jose
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Crosby, Stills and Nash at City National Civic
- Holistic Arts Fair
- Russian Festival
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- 2014 Olive Festival at Mission San Jose