Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University