Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Disney on Ice... Worlds of Fantasy at SAP Center
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Miniature Worlds... Indian Court Paintings From the Collection - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- 17th Annual United Nations Association Film Festival at Aquarius Theatre
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University