Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
- Thursday Night Live with Party Monsters (Cover Music)
- San Jose Jazz Summer Fest 2014 at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- Art on the Square at Courthouse Square
- 4th Silicon Valley Food and Art Festival
- Bike Night - Bikers Against Child Abuse, Wrestling for Charity
- Monty Python's Spamalot at City Lights Theater
- Foster City Farmers' Market - Wednesdays at Peninsula Jewish Community Center
- Crazy For You at Saratoga Civic Theater
- The Crooked Road Ceili Band - Irish Music
- Ghostbusters (1984) - Starlight Cinemas at San Pedro Square Market