Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Law Office of Marilyn E Moreno - 1800 Hamilton Ave #100, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Home & Real Estate Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Property Management
The LiveSV Blog - Newest Posts
Gallery: A Visit from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
The Artist Celebrated
Recent Reviews: "John and Jen" & "Hedda Gabler"
- Jatt and Juliet - Punjabi Music Concert at San Jose Civic
- Annual Insect Fair at Sanborn County Park
- Youth Science Institute's 60th Anniversary Dinner Gala at Testarossa Vineyards
- The Pirates of Penzance at Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
- Big Wow! ComicFest 2013 at San Jose Convention Center
- A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away... - Target Summer Pops Festival at San Jose State University
- Kids' Fest - Free Bowling
- A Little Night Music at Hillbarn Theatre
- Dancin' on the Avenue - Willow Glen Festival
- San Jose Taco Festival of Innovation at History Park