Jewelry Making... Vintage Spoon Pendants - Workshop
February 6, 2012
In this workshop you will learn how to flatten and bend vintage spoons into beautiful custom jewelry. Using the studio's metal stamps, add an inspiring word to the bowl part of the spoon and turn the handle part into a decorative pendant as well.
Alternatively, you may choose three metal blanks to stamp into, if you aren't a vintage spoon kind of person.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Wall of Sound - The Commons at St. James Park at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square