Jewelry Making... Vintage Button Bracelet - Workshop
February 5, 2012
Buttons are addictive, so remember that once you start, you won't want to stop--nor will you really need to. This precious button bracelet that you will create will become a staple in your wardrobe and your friends will all want you to make them one as well!
Come empty handed and learn how to turn the studio's $10 button kit, which contains over forty buttons, into this darling bracelet. Another option is to raid your own button jar and bring forty or so shank buttons--not the ones with holes, the ones with the loopy thing on the back. Other good items to bring are: glasses, if you need them; flat-nosed jewelry pliers, if you have them; and your patience. This is a moderately tedious process, but the result is well worth the trouble.
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Holiday Traditions... La saison d' elegance (Season of Elegance) - Fundraising Events at Filoli
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at San Jose Convention Center
- What's Your Angle? - Exhibition at San Jose Museum of Art
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios