Alone Together Again
February 17 - March 10, 2012
Limelight Actors Theater, Gilroy's Downtown Theater, launches their first show of the 2012 Season, "Alone Together Again" by Lawrence Roman. A serious comedy about aging parents, marriage and family relationships. A very funny, and at times poignant, comedy offering an honest look at family. Helena and George have spent the last thirty years raising three active sons. Now they have moved out. How they looked forward to the peace, quiet and privacy of an empty nest. Peace? Quiet? Not for long. The empty nest fills up again by the sudden, unexpected arrival of their aging but active parents, each with a problem which is dumped on Helena and George. How will they empty the nest a second time so they can be alone together, again? And do they want to?
Alone Together Again is both "laugh out loud" funny at times, and emotionally riveting at times.
The characters will take you on a personal tour of the roller coaster we call family.
Starring Sandi Lewandowski, Jason Harris, Dan Pearson, Barbara Bottini and Betsy Andrade
Performing Fridays and Saturdays Feb 17 through Mar 10 at 8:00pm. Matinee Feb 26 at 2:00pm. Tickets are $18. Reservations 408-472-3292. For more info www.LimelightActorsTheater.com and in the February issue of Out and About Magazine.
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Around the World, Bollywood-Style - An Epic Celebration for a Cause
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park