Alone Together Again
February 17 - March 10, 2012
Limelight Actors Theater, Gilroy's Downtown Theater, launches their first show of the 2012 Season, "Alone Together Again" by Lawrence Roman. A serious comedy about aging parents, marriage and family relationships. A very funny, and at times poignant, comedy offering an honest look at family. Helena and George have spent the last thirty years raising three active sons. Now they have moved out. How they looked forward to the peace, quiet and privacy of an empty nest. Peace? Quiet? Not for long. The empty nest fills up again by the sudden, unexpected arrival of their aging but active parents, each with a problem which is dumped on Helena and George. How will they empty the nest a second time so they can be alone together, again? And do they want to?
Alone Together Again is both "laugh out loud" funny at times, and emotionally riveting at times.
The characters will take you on a personal tour of the roller coaster we call family.
Starring Sandi Lewandowski, Jason Harris, Dan Pearson, Barbara Bottini and Betsy Andrade
Performing Fridays and Saturdays Feb 17 through Mar 10 at 8:00pm. Matinee Feb 26 at 2:00pm. Tickets are $18. Reservations 408-472-3292. For more info www.LimelightActorsTheater.com and in the February issue of Out and About Magazine.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- MythBusters Behind the Myths Tour at City National Civic
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- White Christmas - Movie Night, Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Jazz Jam at the Hedley at The Hedley Club
- San Jose Sharks vs. Edmonton Oilers at SAP Center