Alone Together Again
February 17 - March 10, 2012
Limelight Actors Theater, Gilroy's Downtown Theater, launches their first show of the 2012 Season, "Alone Together Again" by Lawrence Roman. A serious comedy about aging parents, marriage and family relationships. A very funny, and at times poignant, comedy offering an honest look at family. Helena and George have spent the last thirty years raising three active sons. Now they have moved out. How they looked forward to the peace, quiet and privacy of an empty nest. Peace? Quiet? Not for long. The empty nest fills up again by the sudden, unexpected arrival of their aging but active parents, each with a problem which is dumped on Helena and George. How will they empty the nest a second time so they can be alone together, again? And do they want to?
Alone Together Again is both "laugh out loud" funny at times, and emotionally riveting at times.
The characters will take you on a personal tour of the roller coaster we call family.
Starring Sandi Lewandowski, Jason Harris, Dan Pearson, Barbara Bottini and Betsy Andrade
Performing Fridays and Saturdays Feb 17 through Mar 10 at 8:00pm. Matinee Feb 26 at 2:00pm. Tickets are $18. Reservations 408-472-3292. For more info www.LimelightActorsTheater.com and in the February issue of Out and About Magazine.
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- What's Your Angle? - Exhibition at San Jose Museum of Art
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Holiday Traditions... La saison d' elegance (Season of Elegance) - Fundraising Events at Filoli