Jewelry Making... Earrings and Bracelet - Workshop
December 20, 2011
Learn to make your very own signature pieces to wear, give, and share. Ancient or heirloom, futuristic or contemporary classic, designs from your own imagination or from pages torn from a magazine--come learn the skills to create your own jewelry. This class will cover crimping and the variety of ways to use this technique. The class will also work on basic wire bending, bracelet and earring design, and how to incorporate leather into your pieces. Learn to make gorgeous jewelry to accessorize every outfit, mood, and occasion.
You may bring to class any beads or pendants you would like to use in addition to the materials that will be provided.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- 11th Annual Holiday LEGO Show at Museum of American Heritage
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Downton Abbey Season 5 - Screenings at California Theatre
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Harpers Hall Celtic Harpists - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Aki Kumar Blues Band at San Pedro Square Market
- Downtown Ice - Sponsored by Hawaiian Airlines, Kristi Yamaguchi at Circle of Palms