Jewelry Making... Earrings and Bracelet - Workshop
December 20, 2011
Learn to make your very own signature pieces to wear, give, and share. Ancient or heirloom, futuristic or contemporary classic, designs from your own imagination or from pages torn from a magazine--come learn the skills to create your own jewelry. This class will cover crimping and the variety of ways to use this technique. The class will also work on basic wire bending, bracelet and earring design, and how to incorporate leather into your pieces. Learn to make gorgeous jewelry to accessorize every outfit, mood, and occasion.
You may bring to class any beads or pendants you would like to use in addition to the materials that will be provided.
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Haunt History Park at History Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum