Jewelry Making... Earrings and Bracelet - Workshop
December 20, 2011
Learn to make your very own signature pieces to wear, give, and share. Ancient or heirloom, futuristic or contemporary classic, designs from your own imagination or from pages torn from a magazine--come learn the skills to create your own jewelry. This class will cover crimping and the variety of ways to use this technique. The class will also work on basic wire bending, bracelet and earring design, and how to incorporate leather into your pieces. Learn to make gorgeous jewelry to accessorize every outfit, mood, and occasion.
You may bring to class any beads or pendants you would like to use in addition to the materials that will be provided.
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Holiday Traditions... La saison d' elegance (Season of Elegance) - Fundraising Events at Filoli
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at San Jose Convention Center
- What's Your Angle? - Exhibition at San Jose Museum of Art
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios