Jewelry Making... Earrings and Bracelet - Workshop
December 20, 2011
Learn to make your very own signature pieces to wear, give, and share. Ancient or heirloom, futuristic or contemporary classic, designs from your own imagination or from pages torn from a magazine--come learn the skills to create your own jewelry. This class will cover crimping and the variety of ways to use this technique. The class will also work on basic wire bending, bracelet and earring design, and how to incorporate leather into your pieces. Learn to make gorgeous jewelry to accessorize every outfit, mood, and occasion.
You may bring to class any beads or pendants you would like to use in addition to the materials that will be provided.
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum