Jewelry Making... Earrings and Bracelet - Workshop
December 20, 2011
Learn to make your very own signature pieces to wear, give, and share. Ancient or heirloom, futuristic or contemporary classic, designs from your own imagination or from pages torn from a magazine--come learn the skills to create your own jewelry. This class will cover crimping and the variety of ways to use this technique. The class will also work on basic wire bending, bracelet and earring design, and how to incorporate leather into your pieces. Learn to make gorgeous jewelry to accessorize every outfit, mood, and occasion.
You may bring to class any beads or pendants you would like to use in addition to the materials that will be provided.
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Pop Art from the Anderson Collection at SFMOMA - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University