Glamour and Grunge Etched Cuffs - Workshop
December 4, 2011
Join Kristen Robinson on a journey that truly is an alchemists dream. Together with Kristen, you will complete two brass cuffs that are composed of amazing etched imagery, a resin charm, and various baubles.
In class Kristen will be guiding you through her no-fail etching process that consistently produces deep etchings. You will also be filling one bezel with imagery and resin that adds a bit of beauty--as well as a tale all of it's own. You'll leave class with, not only an arsenal of information, but also two very personal pieces of jewelry that you are sure to cherish. All items needed to create the cuff are included, but feel free to bring items such as charms, buttons, beads, and other baubles to embellish your cuff.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Monster Bash - Family Film Screening