Glamour and Grunge Etched Cuffs - Workshop
December 4, 2011
Join Kristen Robinson on a journey that truly is an alchemists dream. Together with Kristen, you will complete two brass cuffs that are composed of amazing etched imagery, a resin charm, and various baubles.
In class Kristen will be guiding you through her no-fail etching process that consistently produces deep etchings. You will also be filling one bezel with imagery and resin that adds a bit of beauty--as well as a tale all of it's own. You'll leave class with, not only an arsenal of information, but also two very personal pieces of jewelry that you are sure to cherish. All items needed to create the cuff are included, but feel free to bring items such as charms, buttons, beads, and other baubles to embellish your cuff.
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University