Glamour and Grunge Etched Cuffs - Workshop
December 4, 2011
Join Kristen Robinson on a journey that truly is an alchemists dream. Together with Kristen, you will complete two brass cuffs that are composed of amazing etched imagery, a resin charm, and various baubles.
In class Kristen will be guiding you through her no-fail etching process that consistently produces deep etchings. You will also be filling one bezel with imagery and resin that adds a bit of beauty--as well as a tale all of it's own. You'll leave class with, not only an arsenal of information, but also two very personal pieces of jewelry that you are sure to cherish. All items needed to create the cuff are included, but feel free to bring items such as charms, buttons, beads, and other baubles to embellish your cuff.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Elf - Cinemenlo Family Movie Night at Menlo-Atherton Performing Arts Center