Glamour and Grunge Etched Cuffs - Workshop
December 4, 2011
Join Kristen Robinson on a journey that truly is an alchemists dream. Together with Kristen, you will complete two brass cuffs that are composed of amazing etched imagery, a resin charm, and various baubles.
In class Kristen will be guiding you through her no-fail etching process that consistently produces deep etchings. You will also be filling one bezel with imagery and resin that adds a bit of beauty--as well as a tale all of it's own. You'll leave class with, not only an arsenal of information, but also two very personal pieces of jewelry that you are sure to cherish. All items needed to create the cuff are included, but feel free to bring items such as charms, buttons, beads, and other baubles to embellish your cuff.
- Miniature Worlds... Indian Court Paintings From the Collection - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- 17th Annual United Nations Association Film Festival at Aquarius Theatre
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival