That You Love Me Bracelet and Bezels... A Resin Romance - Workshop
December 3, 2011
Some may think resin might seem a bit cold and unapproachable. I am here to dispel that rumor. Ice Resin is the perfect medium to use when one wishes to amplify the beauty of an image or a little bit of text.
Join Kristen Robinson in filling three bezels with imagery, text, and then resin. During class she will help you create a bracelet that will become the perfect embellishment to your perfect "piece of beauty."
Please bring wire cutters, round nose or rosary pliers, flat nose pliers, scissors or a paper trimmer, a cookie sheet (one you do not wish to reuse) or a disposable aluminum pan, text and imagery you wish to add to your bezels as well as any beads or baubles you might want to attach to your chain. All other supplies will be provided.
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Haunt History Park at History Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum