That You Love Me Bracelet and Bezels... A Resin Romance - Workshop
December 3, 2011
Some may think resin might seem a bit cold and unapproachable. I am here to dispel that rumor. Ice Resin is the perfect medium to use when one wishes to amplify the beauty of an image or a little bit of text.
Join Kristen Robinson in filling three bezels with imagery, text, and then resin. During class she will help you create a bracelet that will become the perfect embellishment to your perfect "piece of beauty."
Please bring wire cutters, round nose or rosary pliers, flat nose pliers, scissors or a paper trimmer, a cookie sheet (one you do not wish to reuse) or a disposable aluminum pan, text and imagery you wish to add to your bezels as well as any beads or baubles you might want to attach to your chain. All other supplies will be provided.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- MythBusters Behind the Myths Tour at City National Civic
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- San Jose Sharks vs. Edmonton Oilers at SAP Center