That You Love Me Bracelet and Bezels... A Resin Romance - Workshop
December 3, 2011
Some may think resin might seem a bit cold and unapproachable. I am here to dispel that rumor. Ice Resin is the perfect medium to use when one wishes to amplify the beauty of an image or a little bit of text.
Join Kristen Robinson in filling three bezels with imagery, text, and then resin. During class she will help you create a bracelet that will become the perfect embellishment to your perfect "piece of beauty."
Please bring wire cutters, round nose or rosary pliers, flat nose pliers, scissors or a paper trimmer, a cookie sheet (one you do not wish to reuse) or a disposable aluminum pan, text and imagery you wish to add to your bezels as well as any beads or baubles you might want to attach to your chain. All other supplies will be provided.
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University