The Legacy of Isadora Duncan - A Dance Celebration of Her Life
October 24, 2011
Lois Flood, founder of Diablo Dance Theater, interprets the original choreography of the Isadora Duncan legacy. Learn how California-born Duncan became the first world-famous modern dancer, influencing art and fashion while becoming a symbol of women's emancipation.
The dance program, which includes a brief narrative on Duncan's life and accomplishments, is part of the Library's Celebration of the Centennial of Women's Suffrage in California.
- San Jose Symphonic Choir Concert - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Elf - Cinemenlo Family Movie Night at Menlo-Atherton Performing Arts Center