The Legacy of Isadora Duncan - A Dance Celebration of Her Life
October 24, 2011
Lois Flood, founder of Diablo Dance Theater, interprets the original choreography of the Isadora Duncan legacy. Learn how California-born Duncan became the first world-famous modern dancer, influencing art and fashion while becoming a symbol of women's emancipation.
The dance program, which includes a brief narrative on Duncan's life and accomplishments, is part of the Library's Celebration of the Centennial of Women's Suffrage in California.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Wall of Sound - The Commons at St. James Park at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square