World Travel 101 with Hostelling International
June 27, 2011
Hostelling International will present a workshop on how to travel abroad safely and responsibly on a shoestring budget. They will go over the nitty gritty planning details (travel documents, budgeting, packing, etc.), as well as advice for during your trip (safety, transportation, resources, and more).
Advance registration is required. Please visit or call the Reference Desk.
- Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore - Screening & Author and Illustrator Talk at Evergreen Branch Library
- The Sound of Music at Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
- Rabih Alameddine - Reading and Book Signing at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Shrek The Musical at Montgomery Theater
- Seussical the Musical at Menlo-Atherton Performing Arts Center
- Urban Foraging Workshop at Guadalupe River Park Visitor and Education Center
- First Person Shooter at Louis B. Mayer Theatre - Santa Clara University
- Television... A History - Exhibition at Museum of American Heritage
- Sid the Science Kid Live at Fox Theatre
- Milpitas 21st Annual Auction and Crab Feed at Napredak Hall