Art Melange - Travel Journal Extravaganza (5-Week Worshop Series)
August 4 - September 1, 2011
This workshop meets weekly on Thursday nights in August. You will spend ten hours in the studio creating a priceless mixed-media art journal ready for use or simply fondling.
This workshop mixes hand-painted papers through a variety of printmaking techniques, vintage ephemera and imagery, office supplies, fabric, ribbon, transparencies, stitching and, much more as we create book that begs to be filled with memories, thoughts, quotes... pieces of you!
Bring to class, on the first night, a stash of hand-painted papers you might have. (This is not required... simply suggested.)
All registrants for this course get a free pass to the craft rave on Saturday night, August 13 (which gives you an additional five hours to work on your book). The instructor is Andrea Chebeleu.
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at San Mateo County Event Center