Art Melange - Travel Journal Extravaganza (5-Week Worshop Series)
August 4 - September 1, 2011
This workshop meets weekly on Thursday nights in August. You will spend ten hours in the studio creating a priceless mixed-media art journal ready for use or simply fondling.
This workshop mixes hand-painted papers through a variety of printmaking techniques, vintage ephemera and imagery, office supplies, fabric, ribbon, transparencies, stitching and, much more as we create book that begs to be filled with memories, thoughts, quotes... pieces of you!
Bring to class, on the first night, a stash of hand-painted papers you might have. (This is not required... simply suggested.)
All registrants for this course get a free pass to the craft rave on Saturday night, August 13 (which gives you an additional five hours to work on your book). The instructor is Andrea Chebeleu.
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Holiday Traditions... La saison d' elegance (Season of Elegance) - Fundraising Events at Filoli
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at San Jose Convention Center
- What's Your Angle? - Exhibition at San Jose Museum of Art
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios