Art Melange - Travel Journal Extravaganza (5-Week Worshop Series)
August 4 - September 1, 2011
This workshop meets weekly on Thursday nights in August. You will spend ten hours in the studio creating a priceless mixed-media art journal ready for use or simply fondling.
This workshop mixes hand-painted papers through a variety of printmaking techniques, vintage ephemera and imagery, office supplies, fabric, ribbon, transparencies, stitching and, much more as we create book that begs to be filled with memories, thoughts, quotes... pieces of you!
Bring to class, on the first night, a stash of hand-painted papers you might have. (This is not required... simply suggested.)
All registrants for this course get a free pass to the craft rave on Saturday night, August 13 (which gives you an additional five hours to work on your book). The instructor is Andrea Chebeleu.
- Miniature Worlds... Indian Court Paintings From the Collection - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- 17th Annual United Nations Association Film Festival at Aquarius Theatre
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival