Introduction to Fused Glass Jewelry
April 7, 2011
This class is designed for students who have no glass fusing experience, but love bling. You've all seen these beautiful pieces at craft shows; now is your chance to learn how it's done. You will learn to cut glass, use a glass grinder for shaping your pieces, and create multiple pieces of jewelry....necklaces, rings, pins, or earrings...it's your choice.
The results are great for your own use or to give as beautiful gifts. Once your creations have been fused in the kiln, you'll be able to take them home and enjoy!
Materials fee (in addition to class fee): $15-$35, depending on glass and findings you choose, payable at the end of class.
John Giblin is the Instructor.
- Miniature Worlds... Indian Court Paintings From the Collection - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- 17th Annual United Nations Association Film Festival at Aquarius Theatre
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival