Introduction to Fused Glass Jewelry
April 7, 2011
This class is designed for students who have no glass fusing experience, but love bling. You've all seen these beautiful pieces at craft shows; now is your chance to learn how it's done. You will learn to cut glass, use a glass grinder for shaping your pieces, and create multiple pieces of jewelry....necklaces, rings, pins, or earrings...it's your choice.
The results are great for your own use or to give as beautiful gifts. Once your creations have been fused in the kiln, you'll be able to take them home and enjoy!
Materials fee (in addition to class fee): $15-$35, depending on glass and findings you choose, payable at the end of class.
John Giblin is the Instructor.
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University