Introduction to Fused Glass Jewelry
April 7, 2011
This class is designed for students who have no glass fusing experience, but love bling. You've all seen these beautiful pieces at craft shows; now is your chance to learn how it's done. You will learn to cut glass, use a glass grinder for shaping your pieces, and create multiple pieces of jewelry....necklaces, rings, pins, or earrings...it's your choice.
The results are great for your own use or to give as beautiful gifts. Once your creations have been fused in the kiln, you'll be able to take them home and enjoy!
Materials fee (in addition to class fee): $15-$35, depending on glass and findings you choose, payable at the end of class.
John Giblin is the Instructor.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University