Taking Better Pictures - A Work of Heart
March 1 - March 22, 2011
The class is open to all levels of photographers using digital or film cameras. This class is on making better images by "seeing" and making good choices when taking pictures with your camera. Taking meaningful and dynamic images will make your photography experience that much better.
This is a hands-on class where you will be shooting as you learn. It will include lecture, visual presentation, a day shoot in downtown San Jose, and two follow-up sessions to share images and work on your personal vision. Handouts will be given to you at the first meeting.
The instructor is Steven Taddei, and the shooting date will be Saturday 3/19 (no class on 3/15).
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Fleetwood Mac at SAP Center
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater