Taking Better Pictures - A Work of Heart
March 1 - March 22, 2011
The class is open to all levels of photographers using digital or film cameras. This class is on making better images by "seeing" and making good choices when taking pictures with your camera. Taking meaningful and dynamic images will make your photography experience that much better.
This is a hands-on class where you will be shooting as you learn. It will include lecture, visual presentation, a day shoot in downtown San Jose, and two follow-up sessions to share images and work on your personal vision. Handouts will be given to you at the first meeting.
The instructor is Steven Taddei, and the shooting date will be Saturday 3/19 (no class on 3/15).
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University