Taking Better Pictures - A Work of Heart
March 1 - March 22, 2011
The class is open to all levels of photographers using digital or film cameras. This class is on making better images by "seeing" and making good choices when taking pictures with your camera. Taking meaningful and dynamic images will make your photography experience that much better.
This is a hands-on class where you will be shooting as you learn. It will include lecture, visual presentation, a day shoot in downtown San Jose, and two follow-up sessions to share images and work on your personal vision. Handouts will be given to you at the first meeting.
The instructor is Steven Taddei, and the shooting date will be Saturday 3/19 (no class on 3/15).
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Wall of Sound - The Commons at St. James Park at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square