Taking Better Pictures - A Work of Heart
March 1 - March 22, 2011
The class is open to all levels of photographers using digital or film cameras. This class is on making better images by "seeing" and making good choices when taking pictures with your camera. Taking meaningful and dynamic images will make your photography experience that much better.
This is a hands-on class where you will be shooting as you learn. It will include lecture, visual presentation, a day shoot in downtown San Jose, and two follow-up sessions to share images and work on your personal vision. Handouts will be given to you at the first meeting.
The instructor is Steven Taddei, and the shooting date will be Saturday 3/19 (no class on 3/15).
- Miniature Worlds... Indian Court Paintings From the Collection - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- 17th Annual United Nations Association Film Festival at Aquarius Theatre
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival