Artist Trading Card Workshop - 3rd Thursdays
February 24 - December 15, 2011
In this workshop you will try all the techniques featured in Bernie Berlin's book, Artist Trading Card Workshop. Arrive at class empty-handed and you will leave with several (at least four) Artist Trading Cards inspired by the book.
All the tools and supplies needed are provided. If you wish to make your trading cards with special imagery from home, bring it along. Each session of this workshop is a stand-alone class, attendance of previous classes in this series is not a prerequisite. Andrea Chebeleu is the instructor.
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University