Artist Trading Card Workshop - 3rd Thursdays
February 24 - December 15, 2011
In this workshop you will try all the techniques featured in Bernie Berlin's book, Artist Trading Card Workshop. Arrive at class empty-handed and you will leave with several (at least four) Artist Trading Cards inspired by the book.
All the tools and supplies needed are provided. If you wish to make your trading cards with special imagery from home, bring it along. Each session of this workshop is a stand-alone class, attendance of previous classes in this series is not a prerequisite. Andrea Chebeleu is the instructor.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University