Artist Trading Card Workshop - 3rd Thursdays
February 24 - December 15, 2011
In this workshop you will try all the techniques featured in Bernie Berlin's book, Artist Trading Card Workshop. Arrive at class empty-handed and you will leave with several (at least four) Artist Trading Cards inspired by the book.
All the tools and supplies needed are provided. If you wish to make your trading cards with special imagery from home, bring it along. Each session of this workshop is a stand-alone class, attendance of previous classes in this series is not a prerequisite. Andrea Chebeleu is the instructor.
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- What's Your Angle? - Exhibition at San Jose Museum of Art
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Holiday Traditions... La saison d' elegance (Season of Elegance) - Fundraising Events at Filoli