Oil Painting Workshop
February 2-February 23, 2011
Participants in this four-week workshop will learn color mixtures, color values, preparing the canvas, painting from photos, setting up still lifes, and paintings from other artists while keeping in mind design and a story.
Beginning artists will learn some tips and tricks to create a finished painting. Most of all, they will have fun!
- Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore - Screening & Author and Illustrator Talk at Evergreen Branch Library
- Shrek The Musical at Montgomery Theater
- Rabih Alameddine - Reading and Book Signing at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- Seduction Art Exhibit - Opening Reception
- Palo Alto Festival of the Arts
- 55"... Images of Sea Level Rise - Exhibition at Hayward Shoreline Interpretive Center
- Flesh and Metal - SFMOMA on the Go Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Television... A History - Exhibition at Museum of American Heritage
- Weekly Picture Book Story Time at Linden Tree Books
- Arts Splash - Open House & Student Art Festival at Montalvo Arts Center