Oil Painting Workshop
February 2 - February 23, 2011
Participants in this four-week workshop will learn color mixtures, color values, preparing the canvas, painting from photos, setting up still lifes, and paintings from other artists while keeping in mind design and a story.
Beginning artists will learn some tips and tricks to create a finished painting. Most of all, they will have fun!
- Palo Alto Festival of the Arts
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Monty Python's Spamalot at City Lights Theater
- Mediterranean and Egyptian Festival
- Happy Kids Day at Memorial Park - Cupertino
- Dmitri Matheny - Jazz at San Pedro Square Market
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square
- Jazz Jam at the Hedley at The Hedley Club
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University