Oil Painting Workshop
February 2 - February 23, 2011
Participants in this four-week workshop will learn color mixtures, color values, preparing the canvas, painting from photos, setting up still lifes, and paintings from other artists while keeping in mind design and a story.
Beginning artists will learn some tips and tricks to create a finished painting. Most of all, they will have fun!
- Artists Observe Nature, 1600-1800 - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- 2014 Olive Festival at Mission San Jose
- Redwood City PortFest
- Chocolate Fest 2014
- Plaza Palooza - Family Entertainment
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival
- Pumpkins in the Park at Discovery Meadow
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Elton John at SAP Center