Oil Painting Workshop
February 2 - February 23, 2011
Participants in this four-week workshop will learn color mixtures, color values, preparing the canvas, painting from photos, setting up still lifes, and paintings from other artists while keeping in mind design and a story.
Beginning artists will learn some tips and tricks to create a finished painting. Most of all, they will have fun!
- Festival on the Plaza
- Chocolate Fest 2014
- Opera in the Park (Redwood City) at Courthouse Square
- 5th Annual Taste and Toast
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Saving Mr. Banks (2013) - Menlo Movie Series