Vintage Button Bracelet
January 25, 2011
Button bracelets are addictive... once you start, you won't want to stop! Come empty-handed and learn how to turn a $10 button kit (contains 40+ buttons) into a darling bracelet. Or, bring buttons from home. This precious button bracelet will become a staple in any wardrobe. Bring glasses and needle-nosed jewelry pliers.
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Law Office of Marilyn E Moreno - 1800 Hamilton Ave #100, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Home & Real Estate Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Property Management
The LiveSV Blog - Newest Posts
Gallery: A Visit from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
The Artist Celebrated
Recent Reviews: "John and Jen" & "Hedda Gabler"
- A Minister's Wife... A Free Forum Discussing the Play - Insight Night at San Jose Repertory Theatre
- The Paintings of Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo in Movement - Dance Production at School of Arts and Culture at Mexican Heritage Plaza
- Spacebar (A Broadway Play by Kyle Sugarman) at City Lights Theater
- Wild with Happy at Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
- Pippi Longstocking - Hot Dog Suppertime Show at Palo Alto Children's Theatre
- The Princess King - Children's Theatre in the Park at Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
- Reefer Madness: The Musical at San Jose Stage Theater
- Gilroy Garlic Festival 2013 at Christmas Hill Park
- Inherit the Wind at Broadway West Theatre
- Dine Downtown San Jose 2013