Intro to Precious Metal Clay (PMC) Jewelry
January 19, 2011
PMC (precious metal clay) is reclaimed silver in the form of microscopic particles suspended in an organic binder. The clay is easy to work with, roll out, add texture and cut. Torch fire pieces in class and leave with handmade 99% silver jewelry.Class fee includes 9g of silver.
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Law Office of Marilyn E Moreno - 1800 Hamilton Ave #100, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Home & Real Estate Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Property Management
The LiveSV Blog - Newest Posts
Gallery: A Visit from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
The Artist Celebrated
Recent Reviews: "John and Jen" & "Hedda Gabler"
- A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away... - Target Summer Pops Festival at San Jose State University
- Boogie on the Bayou
- Big Wow! ComicFest 2013 at San Jose Convention Center
- Kids' Fest - Free Bowling
- Starlab Sky Show at Hiller Aviation Museum
- Hakone Matsuri Spring Festival at Hakone Gardens
- A Little Night Music at Hillbarn Theatre
- Cinderella - Playhouse Children's Theatre at Palo Alto Children's Theatre
- San Jose Taco Festival of Innovation at History Park
- Dancin' on the Avenue - Willow Glen Festival