Vision Board Workshop
January 16, 2011
This workshop will provide a peaceful space to create a personalized vision board for 2011. Explore the role of vision boards in goal-setting and discuss how journaling can support the process! Follow a series of steps to create vision boards with select images.
Also, practice a valuable journaling process to capture any inspired ideas that might lead to those goals. This process of "idea catching" will illustrate how inspired actions can be caught in an idea journal. This journal is unique in that it holds every wild idea, clue, phone number, map, and quotes that leads to the specified goal. These journals have been extremely powerful in capturing inspired actions that result from focusing on vision boards and have led to solutions and surprising results. With a Vision Board and Idea Catcher, students will have everything needed to create a fabulous new year!
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Around the World, Bollywood-Style - An Epic Celebration for a Cause
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park