Vision Board Workshop
January 16, 2011
This workshop will provide a peaceful space to create a personalized vision board for 2011. Explore the role of vision boards in goal-setting and discuss how journaling can support the process! Follow a series of steps to create vision boards with select images.
Also, practice a valuable journaling process to capture any inspired ideas that might lead to those goals. This process of "idea catching" will illustrate how inspired actions can be caught in an idea journal. This journal is unique in that it holds every wild idea, clue, phone number, map, and quotes that leads to the specified goal. These journals have been extremely powerful in capturing inspired actions that result from focusing on vision boards and have led to solutions and surprising results. With a Vision Board and Idea Catcher, students will have everything needed to create a fabulous new year!
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Fleetwood Mac at SAP Center