Get out those old beloved hankies and make a pillow, a portion of a quilt, or, in a different shape, a book cover! This class will cover laying out a design, stitching, embellishing and some finishing ideas for the project.
Hankies can be brought or purchased from the instructor. Some embellishments will be shared but bring buttons or trims for personal use. Also, bring a 16” square of plain fabric as well as aneedle, thread, and a thimble. Buy a piece of canvas in class for the book cover project.
- Amy Dabalos and The Vibrant Things at San Pedro Square Market
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Russell Peters at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Shannon Curtis... Music and More - Concert and Discussion at Mountain View Public Library
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Halloween Family Fun Fest
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Oprah's The Life You Want Weekend at SAP Center
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University