Get out those old beloved hankies and make a pillow, a portion of a quilt, or, in a different shape, a book cover! This class will cover laying out a design, stitching, embellishing and some finishing ideas for the project.
Hankies can be brought or purchased from the instructor. Some embellishments will be shared but bring buttons or trims for personal use. Also, bring a 16” square of plain fabric as well as aneedle, thread, and a thimble. Buy a piece of canvas in class for the book cover project.
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- The New Landscape... Experiments in Light by Gyorgy Kepes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Grand National Rodeo at Cow Palace
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum