Get out those old beloved hankies and make a pillow, a portion of a quilt, or, in a different shape, a book cover! This class will cover laying out a design, stitching, embellishing and some finishing ideas for the project.
Hankies can be brought or purchased from the instructor. Some embellishments will be shared but bring buttons or trims for personal use. Also, bring a 16” square of plain fabric as well as aneedle, thread, and a thimble. Buy a piece of canvas in class for the book cover project.
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- Escape the Mysterious Room San Jose
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Fleetwood Mac at SAP Center
- Sympathy for the Devil... Satan, Sin, and the Underworld - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater