Get out those old beloved hankies and make a pillow, a portion of a quilt, or, in a different shape, a book cover! This class will cover laying out a design, stitching, embellishing and some finishing ideas for the project.
Hankies can be brought or purchased from the instructor. Some embellishments will be shared but bring buttons or trims for personal use. Also, bring a 16” square of plain fabric as well as aneedle, thread, and a thimble. Buy a piece of canvas in class for the book cover project.
- Christmas in the Park at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- The Great Dickens Christmas Fair at Cow Palace
- Walking with Dinosaurs at SAP Center
- Downton Abbey Season 5 - Screenings at California Theatre
- Navidad Para Todos - Season of Hope Performance Series at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph
- Madeline's Christmas at Sunnyvale Community Center Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- The Nutcracker - Ballet San Jose at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Dancin' in the Row - sjDANCEco Dance Festival 2015 at Santana Row
- 11th Annual Holiday LEGO Show at Museum of American Heritage