Get out those old beloved hankies and make a pillow, a portion of a quilt, or, in a different shape, a book cover! This class will cover laying out a design, stitching, embellishing and some finishing ideas for the project.
Hankies can be brought or purchased from the instructor. Some embellishments will be shared but bring buttons or trims for personal use. Also, bring a 16” square of plain fabric as well as aneedle, thread, and a thimble. Buy a piece of canvas in class for the book cover project.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Halloween Haunts at Steven's Creek Central
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Halloween Hoopla 2014
- Wall of Sound - The Commons at St. James Park at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square