Recycled Fashion - Camp Fashionista
January 11-February 15, 2011
Bring in some clothing or accessories that aren't quite right -- maybe the fabric is gorgeous but the fit is wrong, or the garment needs repair. Transform these items into well-loved closet favorites! Breathe new life into pants by making them skinny leg jeans, or add some fabric paint, rhinestones, or ric-rac for a bedazzled effect. Don't buy something new; create something new! This class is for teens only.
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Law Office of Marilyn E Moreno - 1800 Hamilton Ave #100, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Home & Real Estate Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Property Management
The LiveSV Blog - Newest Posts
Gallery: A Visit from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
The Artist Celebrated
Recent Reviews: "John and Jen" & "Hedda Gabler"
- A Minister's Wife... A Free Forum Discussing the Play - Insight Night at San Jose Repertory Theatre
- Funny Girl at Saratoga Civic Theater
- A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away... - Target Summer Pops Festival at San Jose State University
- San Jose Taco Festival of Innovation at History Park
- Starlab Sky Show at Hiller Aviation Museum
- Civil War Battles and Encampment - Train Rides and Entertainment at Roaring Camp Railroad
- A Little Night Music at Hillbarn Theatre
- Dancin' on the Avenue - Willow Glen Festival
- Kids' Fest - Free Bowling
- To the Arctic - IMAX Film at The Tech Museum