Fashion Dream Book - Camp Fashionista
January 11-February 15, 2011
Explore ideas in fashion magazines and come up with unique designs for clothes, shoes, purses, hats, jewelry or anything else that can be dreamed up. Continue to improve drawing skills while combining bits of fabric, trim, magazine images, and rubber stamps to create a fashion dream book. Also, keep a journal as a reference for future projects. Ages 8 & up.
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Law Office of Marilyn E Moreno - 1800 Hamilton Ave #100, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Home & Real Estate Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Property Management
The LiveSV Blog - Newest Posts
Gallery: A Visit from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
The Artist Celebrated
Recent Reviews: "John and Jen" & "Hedda Gabler"
- San Jose Taco Festival of Innovation at History Park
- Imagination. Inspiration. - ArtsConnect Exhibition at Triton Museum of Art
- A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away... - Target Summer Pops Festival at San Jose State University
- Civil War Battles and Encampment - Train Rides and Entertainment at Roaring Camp Railroad
- Funny Girl at Saratoga Civic Theater
- Dancin' on the Avenue - Willow Glen Festival
- Kids' Fest - Free Bowling
- A Little Night Music at Hillbarn Theatre
- To the Arctic - IMAX Film at The Tech Museum
- The Call of the Wild - Sunrise Safari Tour at Happy Hollow Park and Zoo at Kelley Park