Embellished Hoodie - Camp Fashionista Weekend Workshops
January 30, 2011
Bring in a new or used hoodie and make it one-of-a-kind with rubber stamps, buttons, rhinestones, and bits of fabric and trim.This class is one of many meant to allow students to build a unique design, with as many classes as you want. Age10 & up.
There are currently no reviews/comments for this event. Be the first to add a review/comment , and let folks know what you think!
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Law Office of Marilyn E Moreno - 1800 Hamilton Ave #100, San Jose, CA 95125 Business & Professional Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Home & Real Estate Services
Brandenberg Family Associates - 1122 Willow St #200, San Jose, CA 95125 Property Management
The LiveSV Blog - Newest Posts
Gallery: A Visit from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
The Artist Celebrated
Recent Reviews: "John and Jen" & "Hedda Gabler"
- Starlab Sky Show at Hiller Aviation Museum
- Kids' Fest - Free Bowling
- A Little Night Music at Hillbarn Theatre
- Dancin' on the Avenue - Willow Glen Festival
- San Jose Taco Festival of Innovation at History Park
- A Minister's Wife... A Free Forum Discussing the Play - Insight Night at San Jose Repertory Theatre
- To the Arctic - IMAX Film at The Tech Museum
- The Call of the Wild - Sunrise Safari Tour at Happy Hollow Park and Zoo at Kelley Park
- FanimeCon 2013 at San Jose Convention Center
- Snippet the Early Riser - Bethanie Murguia, Author Event at The Reading Bug