Body Worlds... Vital - Exhibition
November 13, 2010 - April 24, 2011
Body Worlds...Vital, in its first-ever showing, celebrates the potential of the human body and the body in motion. Featuring authentic human bodies, the exhibition shows the body in health, distress and disease. These detailed anatomical studies, compositions, and representations allow visitors a penetrating gaze at what lies beneath the skin.
Physician and anatomist Gunther von Hagens' Body Worlds exhibitions are the original, precedent-setting public anatomical exhibitions of real human bodies, and the only anatomical exhibits that use donated bodies, willed by donors, for the express purpose of serving Body Worlds' mission to educate the public about health and anatomy. The bodies are preserved through a remarkable process called Plastination enabling visitors to learn what lies beneath the skin.
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- Anh Sao Dem 2 - Vietnamese Music at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Within and Without... Transformations in Chinese Landscapes - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- The Xman Band - Jazz, Funk at Britannia Arms - Cupertino
- The Sound of Music at Montgomery Theater
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Peace and Social Justice Harvest Fair
- Silicon Valley Film Festival
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater