Body Worlds... Vital - Exhibition
November 13, 2010 - April 24, 2011
Body Worlds...Vital, in its first-ever showing, celebrates the potential of the human body and the body in motion. Featuring authentic human bodies, the exhibition shows the body in health, distress and disease. These detailed anatomical studies, compositions, and representations allow visitors a penetrating gaze at what lies beneath the skin.
Physician and anatomist Gunther von Hagens' Body Worlds exhibitions are the original, precedent-setting public anatomical exhibitions of real human bodies, and the only anatomical exhibits that use donated bodies, willed by donors, for the express purpose of serving Body Worlds' mission to educate the public about health and anatomy. The bodies are preserved through a remarkable process called Plastination enabling visitors to learn what lies beneath the skin.
- Kristi Yamaguchi and Brian Boitano's Golden Moment - Figure Skating Show at SAP Center
- A Nightmare Before Christmas in the Park
- Dia De Los Muertos Ride and Drive Event - VivaFest at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Run with the Zombies - 5K Run at Kelley Park
- Singin' in the Rain at Lincoln Black Box Theatre
- The Salvation Army First Annual Harvest Festival
- Wall of Sound - The Commons at St. James Park at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- therethere x SJ Grand Opening Party
- Family Night at the Museum at Children's Discovery Museum