Crab and Pasta Feed Fundraiser
January 22, 2011
There will be for great food, lively entertainment and fabulous fun at South Bay Musical Theatre's annual Crab and Pasta Feed Fundraiser. You'll enjoy an all-you-can eat buffet featuring cold cracked dungeness crab, pasta with a choice of sauces, salad, garlic bread, a chocolate fountain dessert bar, and a selection of wines and beverages.
This wonderful social event, with its great music and festive atmosphere, is a perfect treat after the holiday season is over. And of course, it's for a good cause -- all proceeds go to South Bay Musical Theatre to help it maintain the high quality of its productions.
This year's entertainment is provided by The BluesBox Bayou Band, which is "not your mama's accordion band!" Hailing from Sonora California, they are Pete Grimaldi (Accordion, Vocals); Julie Johnson (Bass); Frank Grimaldi (Guitar); Jimi Hildreth (Rub Board); and Peter DeMattos (Drums). These bandmates have a passion for music, and it shows. The band packs a very tight and powerful Cajun Zydeco swamp beat style as they play a wide variety of good old American favorites. You won't be able to sit still with their infectious, energetic style. Don't be surprised if you jump up and find yourself dancing the night away!
- City of Palo Alto's 4th Annual Tree Lighting
- Holiday Traditions... La saison d' elegance (Season of Elegance) - Fundraising Events at Filoli
- Children's Holiday Festival at History Park
- Holiday Wine Stroll and Festival 2014 at Saratoga Village
- Revolutionaries Defy Ventures' Catherine Hoke in Conversation with Laura Sydell at Computer History Museum
- The Italian Girl in Algiers at California Theatre
- Truce... A Christmas Wish from the Great War at City Lights Theater
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at San Jose Convention Center
- What's Your Angle? - Exhibition at San Jose Museum of Art
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios