City of Tranquil Light - Bo Caldwell, Author
January 24, 2011
Bo Caldwell, local writer and former Silicon Valley Reads author, discusses her second novel, City of Tranquil Light, based on her missionary grandparents' experience in pre-revolutionary China. It is a passionate and spiritual story with historical perspective.
RSVP by phone is requested. The Foundation & Friends of Santa Clara City Library provides generous support of this program.
- Harvest Festival Original Art and Craft Show at Alameda County Fairgrounds
- Chocolate Fest 2014
- Grand Opening of Anderson Collection at Stanford University
- Russian Festival
- 2014 Olive Festival at Mission San Jose
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Holistic Arts Fair
- Latin American Guitar with Jaime Ponce at East San Jose Carnegie Branch Library
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios