City of Tranquil Light - Bo Caldwell, Author
January 24, 2011
Bo Caldwell, local writer and former Silicon Valley Reads author, discusses her second novel, City of Tranquil Light, based on her missionary grandparents' experience in pre-revolutionary China. It is a passionate and spiritual story with historical perspective.
RSVP by phone is requested. The Foundation & Friends of Santa Clara City Library provides generous support of this program.
- Wicked at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Brews and Blues at Wildwood Park
- Happy Birds Show
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Orientation - CreaTV Class at CreaTV Studios
- Juan Gabriel at SAP Center
- 7th American Indian Heritage Celebration at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- Antique Autos in History Park at History Park
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- San Jose Interactive Drum and Dance Festival 2014 at St. James Park - Downtown San Jose