City of Tranquil Light - Bo Caldwell, Author
January 24, 2011
Bo Caldwell, local writer and former Silicon Valley Reads author, discusses her second novel, City of Tranquil Light, based on her missionary grandparents' experience in pre-revolutionary China. It is a passionate and spiritual story with historical perspective.
RSVP by phone is requested. The Foundation & Friends of Santa Clara City Library provides generous support of this program.
- Inside Rodin's Hands... Art, Technology, and Surgery - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Fremont Festival of the Arts 2014
- Bike Night - Bikers Against Child Abuse, Wrestling for Charity
- San Jose Jazz Summer Fest 2014 at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- Monty Python's Spamalot at City Lights Theater
- Cosmos Codex - Exhibition at MACLA
- Foster City Farmers' Market - Wednesdays at Peninsula Jewish Community Center
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Larry Brown at Improv Comedy Club
- TOSPS Tuesdays - Local Music Series at Theatre on San Pedro Square