City of Tranquil Light - Bo Caldwell, Author
January 24, 2011
Bo Caldwell, local writer and former Silicon Valley Reads author, discusses her second novel, City of Tranquil Light, based on her missionary grandparents' experience in pre-revolutionary China. It is a passionate and spiritual story with historical perspective.
RSVP by phone is requested. The Foundation & Friends of Santa Clara City Library provides generous support of this program.
- Mountain View Art and Wine Festival - A Festival Like No Other
- Kings Mountain Art Fair at Kings Mountain Community Center
- Brews and Blues at Wildwood Park
- Los Gatos Park Dance at Oak Meadow Park
- Wicked at San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- Pool Side with Maxx Cabello Jr
- Monty Python's Spamalot at City Lights Theater
- Downtown San Jose Farmers' Market - Fridays at San Pedro Square
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University