City of Tranquil Light - Bo Caldwell, Author
January 24, 2011
Bo Caldwell, local writer and former Silicon Valley Reads author, discusses her second novel, City of Tranquil Light, based on her missionary grandparents' experience in pre-revolutionary China. It is a passionate and spiritual story with historical perspective.
RSVP by phone is requested. The Foundation & Friends of Santa Clara City Library provides generous support of this program.
- Thursday Night Live with Party Monsters (Cover Music)
- San Jose Jazz Summer Fest 2014 at Plaza de Cesar Chavez
- Art on the Square at Courthouse Square
- 4th Silicon Valley Food and Art Festival
- Bike Night - Bikers Against Child Abuse, Wrestling for Charity
- Monty Python's Spamalot at City Lights Theater
- Foster City Farmers' Market - Wednesdays at Peninsula Jewish Community Center
- Crazy For You at Saratoga Civic Theater
- The Crooked Road Ceili Band - Irish Music
- Ghostbusters (1984) - Starlight Cinemas at San Pedro Square Market