City of Tranquil Light - Bo Caldwell, Author
January 24, 2011
Bo Caldwell, local writer and former Silicon Valley Reads author, discusses her second novel, City of Tranquil Light, based on her missionary grandparents' experience in pre-revolutionary China. It is a passionate and spiritual story with historical perspective.
RSVP by phone is requested. The Foundation & Friends of Santa Clara City Library provides generous support of this program.
- Artists Observe Nature, 1600-1800 - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- 2014 Olive Festival at Mission San Jose
- Chocolate Fest 2014
- Redwood City PortFest
- Plaza Palooza - Family Entertainment
- Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival
- Night, Smoke, and Shadows - Exhibition at Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Pumpkins in the Park at Discovery Meadow
- Mommy and Me Kid'sClub - 2nd Tuesdays at Santana Row
- Elton John at SAP Center